'25 NC DL Charles House (Tennessee commit)

That’s great! I don’t understand how a kid can have the offers and interest that he has and be ranked so freaking low. The only site that has him remotely close to correctly ranked is on3. Nobody else even has him close to a 4 star. I absolutely despise recruiting sites
Not all 3*s are equal. Every school takes a few.

Not all 3*s are equal. Every school takes a few.
I remember when Dan Williams was being recruited out of Memphis as a 3*. But I knew that kid was going to be a really good DT and was stoked when we got him. Turns out, he was a really good player and should've been a high 4*.

I haven't seen House's film to say I feel the same, but those offers indicate that maybe this one is similar.

Why does this get you so worked up?
That’s great! I don’t understand how a kid can have the offers and interest that he has and be ranked so freaking low. The only site that has him remotely close to correctly ranked is on3. Nobody else even has him close to a 4 star. I absolutely despise recruiting sites

Reactions: MarcoVol
I remember when Dan Williams was being recruited out of Memphis as a 3*. But I knew that kid was going to be a really good DT and was stoked when we got him. Turns out, he was a really good player and should've been a high 4*.

I haven't seen House's film to say I feel the same, but those offers indicate that maybe this one is similar.
IIRC Danny boy was a 2 star!

Reactions: NighthawkVol
May have been. Maybe got a bump later to 3*? But I also remember thinking, "this dude isn't rated correctly at all." His teammate Malcolm Rawls was the more highly rated of the two. Offensive Guard who never did much in college.
Lou’
May have been. Maybe got a bump later to 3*? But I also remember thinking, "this dude isn't rated correctly at all." His teammate Malcolm Rawls was the more highly rated of the two. Offensive Guard who never did much in college.
Lou’s boy!

Reactions: Volunteer821
Thank you for accepting me. I think I can shed some light on this one.

The high school that House goes to is more of a basketball school. North Meck was one of the top basketball programs in the country last year. There's a lot of talent in that area, but a lot of those kids, if they play football, transfer to a different school. That's what you see happening this year. You got Chambers (which is where James Pearce went), Mallard Creek, Hough, West Charlotte, and Cox Mill, all within like 15 minutes of North Meck. It's a really hard conference. North Meck would be doing good most years to win more than five games and make the playoffs.

The local folks know he's good, but with him not being a skill guy, and most of the talent going elsewhere, it's going to be a little harder for him to shine, especially against that level of competition.

VN Store

Back