'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

I'm seriously waiting to find out where he has been all of this time. He was on here posting all kinds of crazy stuff dozens of times a day and then just disappears for years and then pops up one day posting the same kind of stuff like he never left. He could not have been away of his own free will. I had thought maybe he matured or got a career or family....then BAM..here he is going full throttle. This has got to be an interesting story. The only bigger enigma is Sabanoccio's disappearance..or whatever his name was.
I’m guessing someone went off their meds again or on the wrong ones possibly.

View attachment 663403This is the OSU mod to listen to. No idea what "extras" he's referring to though
827c8d169518fb3497ceb56760fbb121.gif

I love, just absolutely love, watching the other boards go through the scenarios and excuses, and try to tee up their various exits with grace

View attachment 663403This is the OSU mod to listen to. No idea what "extras" he's referring to though
I mentioned earlier that our NIL is structured differently and in ways that are beneficial to UT, the student athlete and their family. We’ve done it with a couple other guys as well. Seems to be working

I mentioned earlier that our NIL is structured differently and in ways that are beneficial to UT, the student athlete and their family. We’ve done it with a couple other guys as well. Seems to be working

Yet, it’s funny we still have a few posters who bash our NIL

Not having to live in ****ty ass Ohio? That is an extra worth selling.
Not all of Ohio is bad. I've lived here for nearly 4 years and of the multiple states I've lived in, it's where my wife and I have decided to settle down and plant roots. Admittedly, I live in an excellent county with some of the best public schools in the state, so that helps. It's also much better than West TN where I grew up, however, it doesn't come close to the beauty of East TN.

Lived there for 34 years and COULDN'T wait to get out, been back once in the last 32 years and that was to help my parents move out of state. Glad you like it, you can have it just know if we are war with another country I'd gladly offer Ohio to end the war. Just sayin' .
I feel the same about most of West TN.

Reactions: FBtime
I'll add Birm hasn't been very talkative like the On3 mods about Sanders, but this is in a thread stating Tennessee has momentum now, which is the first time that has been mentioned there since the officials concluded
There were folks on their On3 board mentioning that they wanted his take. He’s supposed to be the guy.

Reactions: KillaRed54
There were folks on their On3 board mentioning that they wanted his take. He’s supposed to be the guy.
Additionally: there will inevitably be folks say something to the effect of ‘Birm works for Rivals; he’s not that clued in anymore.’, just like folks do about Hubbs or LWS here when they don’t post good news.

we'll put the sisters through school. . . if they're eligible, would be good one imo

Do we make them sign an NDA?? Seems like kids are just taking offers and going to the next school with a copy of it and seeing if they could beat it. Obviously not all of them are but are there any repercussions for that?

VN Store

Back