'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

Visits UT and Nebraska..... Then out of the blue posts pics (which to my knowledge he doesn't usually do) of him posing in his HS Uni with OHST gear... He and his family have played it very classy and close to the vest so far, so I don't know why he would post something that obvious unless he's just trying to keep people guessing... I usually have BVS with this type of thing, but I think he's trying to throw folks off...

VOL.

Reactions: 67Vol
Visits UT and Nebraska..... Then out of the blue posts pics (which to my knowledge he doesn't usually do) of him posing in his HS Uni with OHST gear... He and his family have played it very classy and close to the vest so far, so I don't know why he would post something that obvious unless he's just trying to keep people guessing... I usually have BVS with this type of thing, but I think he's trying to throw folks off...

VOL.

What if he just posted it bc he thought the sleeve looked good with his HS uni.

Or bc he legit likes OSU just like he legit likes UT and Nebraska.

All you people defending anything Ohio-related make me sick! You have to talk **** about our opponent, true or not lol
Low-life, fake midwestern, faux northern, two-timin’, iq of a potato, couldn’t beat a 1 legged sec team (looking at you mizzou), raw carrot sucking, slimy sleezeball good fer nuthin pieces of CRAP!

Last edited:
Reactions: BigOrange15

VOL.
Thought you were D4H at first

VOL.
He posted that pic of his steak from when he was at Tennessee. The pic with that card that had his name "Davis" .... Maybe not a good thing.

Damn this aged like cottage cheese lol
Sure thing. Didn’t call my shot that Kirby would land him. If anything, I have been proven right more than anything. He visited all of his top schools, got their offers, Nebraska jumped in with a big offer, he visited others again presumably to see if they would match, and now he’s ready to make a decision.

Sure thing. Didn’t call my shot that Kirby would land him. If anything, I have been proven right more than anything. He visited all of his top schools, got their offers, Nebraska jumped in with a big offer, he visited others again presumably to see if they would match, and now he’s ready to make a decision.
You’ve been proven dead wrong. UGA has been eliminated for a while so there was no “seeing if Kirby will match” bs lol

You’ve been proven dead wrong. UGA has been eliminated for a while so there was no “seeing if Kirby will match” bs lol
No doubt that UGA is not in contention. Doesn’t mean I was wrong. It’s an expensive win for whoever lands him. Probably a worthwhile investment too. And further than Kirby was willing to go.

Wasting your time bud, notice how even though UGA is out, they still somehow win. Not willing to to go that far. Truth is the kid probably passed his defensive driving course so he was a bad fit culture wise. Kid just can't want to be a Vol right.

VN Store

Back