'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

Why is it that Georgia fans are so quick to act like they aren't spending as much money as everyone else in the NIL space? I hear some variation of "Georgia doesn't spend that kind of money on recruits" a lot from their fans and it's clearly not true, why keep trying to perpetuate it?

This is not specifically directed at you, more just in general.
They need to save money for attorneys fees and lawsuits.

As the #1 OT, the kid deserves the money. No doubt. But, he made it known early on that NIL would be a swaying factor. The typical recruiting pitches weren’t going to work because he could go to Carson Newman and still likely end up a first rounder.

No shade to UT. You guys put the hammer down, built the relationships, showed a path to playing time, and Coach Elarbee sold him on continued development. Doesn’t change the fact that the eventual winner of this recruitment is gonna have to pony up some dollars.

Kirby has shown a willingness to spend, example KJ Bolden last cycle, but the number grew too high for us to continue to pursue. Only bringing that perspective.
UGA didn’t lose here because of a choice to not pay up. That’s the new equivalent of “we didn’t really want him that badly anyways”. I have a feeling you’re going to be saying that a lot over the coming cycles as we continue to beat uga head to head for top prospects. Only bringing that perspective.

There as so many things that go into a recruits decision. With the vast majority it isn’t who can pay me the most, but some just don’t want to believe facts. GBO!
Exactly the money is a very small part of it. I have stories of my own recruitment in hs and the money is just one of the small things

As the #1 OT, the kid deserves the money. No doubt. But, he made it known early on that NIL would be a swaying factor. The typical recruiting pitches weren’t going to work because he could go to Carson Newman and still likely end up a first rounder.

No shade to UT. You guys put the hammer down, built the relationships, showed a path to playing time, and Coach Elarbee sold him on continued development. Doesn’t change the fact that the eventual winner of this recruitment is gonna have to pony up some dollars.

Kirby has shown a willingness to spend, example KJ Bolden last cycle, but the number grew too high for us to continue to pursue. Only bringing that perspective.
But Kirby is good with loading up to over pay for the IOL Gaston?

Tennessee 6 National Championships
Georgia 4 National Championships

Tennessee 10 1,000 yard receivers
Georgia 1 1,000 yard receiver

Most haircuts got a Walmart...

Kirby Smart 745
Tennessee 0

Poverty program if you ask me...

And they bark at people and wear spikes
IMG_0185.png

😂😂 stop with the spin, can’t stand losing a player to Tennessee and have to make up excuses it’s ok sweety!

I still wonder why you as a Georgia fan are on here lol. There is literally no point. Rusty makes sense because he's a lot more than "just" a Georgia insider, he's THE guy for the entire state too so that makes sense when he likes to promote those kids but as a normal fan why lmao
Cause it obviously gets your whitey tighties in a wad and makes you madder than @joevol33 when he ain’t tall enough to ride to big roller coasters at Dollywood!

That’s so original. Your BVS is showing. You’re so insecure that you project whatever PTSD thought runs through your pea-size brain.

Check the post history. Tried to be respectful with you guys and bring a different perspective than the typical VN echo chamber. Guess you dolts just wanna hear “Vawl til he ain’t!” regardless of what’s happening outside of your small world.
Check what board you’re on. IT’S A VOL BOARD. We don’t need butt sniffing dawg lovers to even post here. Go to your own forum before you think it’s a great idea to school us on how to act about a potential commit. If we want to have BVS, it’s our prerogative. WE’VE earned that right.
“Vawl til he ain’t” and don’t pretend y’all don’t say the same for gawgia’.

Check what board you’re on. IT’S A VOL BOARD. We don’t need butt sniffing dawg lovers to even post here. Go to your own forum before you think it’s a great idea to school us on how to act about a potential commit. If we want to have BVS, it’s our prerogative. WE’VE earned that right.
They'll never have DVS because they won't stay uga fans long enough to experience it. Fairweather idiots down here, they jump from winner to winner.........have for the 40 years I've been down here.

Taking shots at our pick champion I see!!
Why some of you converse with this UGA troll is beyond me. Just put him on ignore.
I did that just yesterday. Absolutely the only person on here that I have on ignore.

Don't like ignoring people as a rule but he deserves it.

He says he just wants to offer a different view but we all know the only reason he's here is to be a condescending azz. If his team sucked he wouldn't be here, like all the Florida posters who once posted here all the time..

1722709525161.gif

Don’t get upset with him. He is a Georgia fan and just tries to get a rise out of Tennessee fans. Put him on ignore and save yourself some grief.

VN Store

Back