'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

Can't forget about the Lambo for his granny ..... That was what sealed the deal, imo.

I don't know anything about "sportskeeda" and whether or not they're just clueless, in general. I did stumble across this article below. It was from just two days ago. They have Georgia leading for Sanders and also add that "Georgia has been a perennial favorite for Sanders." That's the first time I have read that anywhere .... not even the circle jerk Dawg trio of Jake Rowe, Rusty Mansell and Kipp Adams have said that.

Anyway, I will be glad when this one is over ....
Lambo for granny? Are you sure Georgia doesn’t lead?

R.d2cf41f63c391914e8054e574df71418

Can't forget about the Lambo for his granny ..... That was what sealed the deal, imo.

I don't know anything about "sportskeeda" and whether or not they're just clueless, in general. I did stumble across this article below. It was from just two days ago. They have Georgia leading for Sanders and also add that "Georgia has been a perennial favorite for Sanders." That's the first time I have read that anywhere .... not even the circle jerk Dawg trio of Jake Rowe, Rusty Mansell and Kipp Adams have said that.

Anyway, I will be glad when this one is over ....
Haven't read anywhere that UGA was the favorite. I don't believe it, but may get surprised

We are just over a week out from David Sandersannouncement. He will make his pick just after the noon hour next Saturday. We will continue to reiterate that Tennessee has done a tremendous job in this recruitment and continues to be in tremendous shape with just over a week to go.
The state of North Carolina continues to be a point of focus for Josh Heupel and his staff. If the Vols land Sanders, they would have landed the top ranked three times and the second overall player once from the state in a five year span (2022-2026) by the On3 rankings. The 2024 class was the only year Tennessee didn’t pull one of the top players from the Tar Heel State.
-VQ

Mr. Sanders needs to 1) pee or 2) get off the pot.
He has set a commitment date and hasn't waiveres from that. Just because fans don't want to wait is really not his problem. If you don't care for the date he chose as his commitment date, maybe you should log off and go fishing or something for the next week.

He has set a commitment date and hasn't waiveres from that. Just because fans don't want to wait is really not his problem. If you don't care for the date he chose as his commitment date, maybe you should log off and go fishing or something for the next week.
Never falteres, never waiveres

Last edited:
Why you being rude to the lady? Thought you were a Southern Gentleman?

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Why you being rude to the lady? Thought you were a Southern Gentleman?
Didn't think I was rude. My post would have been the same for a dude or a lady. DS and his family owe fans nothing more than what they have provided, a commitment date. They don't really owe us that either, but we appreciate it.

Didn't think I was rude. My post would have been the same for a dude or a lady. DS and his family owe fans nothing more than what they have provided, a commitment date. They don't really owe us that either, but we appreciate it.
NUTS! The premiers HS players, to incl Davis Saunders, owe all the middle aged fans of the world an early commitment time, preferably EDT...on a weekday. Before lunch, but not before 10AM. Afterward, we are OWED an exit interview, not to exceed :30, but no less than :20 about what committing to this school means.

Additional ecreds available upon professionally produced hype video.

Failure to do so will result in loss of ... er... nothing really.

Reactions: cncchris33
NUTS! The premiers HS players, to incl Davis Saunders, owe all the middle aged fans of the world an early commitment time, preferably EDT...on a weekday. Before lunch, but not before 10AM. Afterward, we are OWED an exit interview, not to exceed :30, but no less than :20 about what committing to this school means.

Additional ecreds available upon professionally produced hype video.
I know you are kidding, but I have no doubts that there are folks out there from every school that truly believe what you posted. They are a scary lot.

I don't think the previous poster in this thread necessarily thinks that way. Don't want there to be a misunderstanding.

I know you are kidding, but I have no doubts that there are folks out there from every school that truly believe what you posted. They are a scary lot.

I don't think the previous poster in this thread necessarily thinks that way. Don't want there to be a misunderstanding.
no misunderstanding. you dont OWE us an explanation. People can read, and form their own opinions. Except Ulysees, he's a one size fits all, anger monster.

My sources are saying they just moved his entire family to Knoxville and bought them a house and gave them jobs too. In addition to the 50m. He wanted to go to OSU but the money and new house were too much to overcome.
Was that the one sitting on your left shoulder or right shoulder?

VN Store

Back