'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

The key for Huepel is to recruit the QBs and OL and that alone will get his teams to 9 wins. Our tempo already wears down defenses. Having dial threat QBs with 5 star OL...sheesh!
You combine that with a very good and very deep dline like we have this year and the sky is limit. A dominating dline can mask issues in the secondary

Drinkwitz has daily butthole dingleberry inspections with his players.

You can stand on business but don’t sit on a dingleberry.
The most recent pictures of Missouri football players wearing the Tennessee state champion shirt in interviews just speaks on how big of an insecure loser Dorkwitz really is!

The most recent pictures of Missouri football players wearing the Tennessee state champion shirt in interviews just speaks on how big of an insecure loser Dorkwitz really is!
Especially since they don't play us this year. Easy to talk **** when not in any danger of getting your ass beat.

Must not be in to drag racing.
*drunk driving/reckless endangerment. There I fixed it for you.
4 years ago this guy is probably going to Georgia. And here I thought Heupel apparently can’t recruit and never would be capable of getting talent that Jeremy Pruitt got(Here’s an /s for anyone who thought I was serious).
Not gonna lie though I always thought that Pruitt was a good recruiter, but was he? Heupels classes have been pretty comparable even under sanctions that Gump caused and he wins more games which helps our recruiting more. We really were living in hell with a Gump as our HC.

*drunk driving/reckless endangerment. There I fixed it for you.
4 years ago this guy is probably going to Georgia. And here I thought Heupel apparently can’t recruit and never would be capable of getting talent that Jeremy Pruitt got(Here’s an /s for anyone who thought I was serious).
Not gonna lie though I always thought that Pruitt was a good recruiter, but was he? Heupels classes have been pretty comparable even under sanctions that Gump caused and he wins more games which helps our recruiting more. We really were living in hell with a Gump as our HC.
Yeah, but Fulmer hand picked him and black cleats. Cornbread.

That's what I'm worried about. I'm not saying they aren't good enough to be in contention for a CFP appearance with a normal SEC schedule, but will they steal a spot and just be given the benefit of the doubt of being in the SEC
No better way to break in the “new” SEC than an SECCG between Tennessee (the surprise team) and Missouri (who gets in because of their schedule). Then we just pummel them as payback for last year. And I believe we would.

-Anna Adams

CB from anna hickey for good guys
Lol. Her write up back in the winter struck me as so arrogant and dismissive of us when it was already clear we were in the thick of this recruitment. Makes me wish Clemson hadn’t folded early so we could enjoy their tears too.

VN Store

Back