'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

Hate to shock some of you, but if we don’t get sanders, the sun will still rise the next day!!
Yes, but how will it look?:oops:

Tired Work Day GIF

That may be true but if he goes elsewhere, I'm going to stay away from VN for a long while.

Even though we've been on a heater, if we miss on Sanders, the staff can't close trolls will be everywhere!
“Fahr Ellarbee and we need to start questions about Heupel being the one…hope I’m wrong.”

" 4 STAR David Sanders is set to make his commitment this Satur..."

Everybody else : " 4 star huh????"
well they actually just reverified his stats at the latest camp. instead of 6'-6" he is actually 6'-5 15/16", and was only 289.9 and not the 290 they have him listed at.

without the size stats to back him up they just can't justify his 5th star anymore.

*meanwhile the 6'-4" 285lb Bama commit gets bumped up to a 5* because of his impressive measurables.

I didn’t graduate from UT. Is that a prerequisite to being a fan? 🤔
Neither did I, but I graduated from a D3 school. Being a proud alum of a hated rival while simultaneously being a Vol fan is rather curious to me (and I mean that earnestly). I’d be interested in @Vol4Life1991 ‘s perspective.

I cant imagine being a Vol fan and having to listen to that barking everyday.
it does get obnoxious. and while I certainly wouldn't say its every day in the fall that I hear UGA fans barking at each other, its definitely multiple times a week. and not even counting game days/watching the game.

Reactions: Volunteer821

VN Store

Back