'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

Their fans absolutely hate their O line coach. From their Reddit page:

"UT has to overpay for all there big time recruits because Knoxville is a remote town ."

"Bro Frye has not cast a wide enough net - the lack of offers is baffling and disturbing. He put all his chips in for Sanders and now he has no backup plan. I understand that you can't really compete with what Tennessee offered, but Frye is the problem here."

"Ohio State has been a top 3 spending school in NIL. So before you try to say we got out bid, we likley didn't
Frye was just a terrible hire."

"This is his 3rd class. There have been 24 top 100 OTs not from Ohio in those three classes
0 are Buckeyes."

"Honestly, F him. He made a foolish choice.
First, there’s zero chance Ohio State’s offer to him wasn’t at least comparable.
If a guy wants to go spend his college career at a middle of the road team, never playing for championships and just collecting his NIL and hanging with his high school girlfriend that’s not the kind of player that I want on our roster.
We want the guys that want to go against the toughest competition and want to win championships.
I get that he’s playing in the SEC. What I mean by the toughest competition is in practice. This is why guys go to Alabama, Georgia, and Ohio State."
I hope we play those clowns soon. Would love to hear their excuses after we dump 50+ in their lap.

"UT has to overpay for all there big time recruits because Knoxville is a remote town ."

"Bro Frye has not cast a wide enough net - the lack of offers is baffling and disturbing. He put all his chips in for Sanders and now he has no backup plan. I understand that you can't really compete with what Tennessee offered, but Frye is the problem here."

"Ohio State has been a top 3 spending school in NIL. So before you try to say we got out bid, we likley didn't

"This is his 3rd class. There have been 24 top 100 OTs not from Ohio in those three classes
0 are Buckeyes."

First, there’s zero chance Ohio State’s offer to him wasn’t at least comparable.
If a guy wants to go spend his college career at a middle of the road team, never playing for championships and just collecting his NIL and hanging with his high school girlfriend that’s not the kind of player that I want on our roster.
We want the guys that want to go against the toughest competition and want to win championships.
I get that he’s playing in the SEC. What I mean by the toughest competition is in practice. This is why guys go to Alabama, Georgia, and Ohio State."
And we have the number 1 defensive player in the country. Screw the butt eyes. We just got the best LT prospect in the class and their OL recruiting is garbage

BOOMING ORANGE EVERYWHERE

We have the number one edge in America and have recruited better than literally almost everybody else in the nation at that position lol

0 are Buckeyes."

“We out here getting David Sanders and y’all talkin bout practice?!”

Attachments

• IMG_5052.gif
    IMG_5052.gif
    110.9 KB · Views: 5
Isn’t that Braylon’s dad?

If so, he doesn’t have much leg to stand on…his son went way up in every ranking by the end of last years cycle…even after committing to us
It happens to Tennessee every single season. Who said he was talking about his son? The fact that a parent is talking about it means it has legs. This is nothing new either lol

VN Store

Back