'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

Told our staff the weekend he was here after Nebraska visit on Sunday at brunch with Heup. Was going to be that Saturday night but his dad got bumped off the flight back from Lincoln so didn’t get in until Sunday morning.

Our guys kept it buttoned up and he didn’t tell other coaches until this morning.

Not sure how Wiltfong and Simmons got word other than all the Tennessee folks knew and none of the other staffs had heard anything.

Anyway huge recruitment win. Big time

He told another recruit well before that visit, that he was coming to TN.

Sorry there Astrodog, Georgia wasn’t even in the running, and I can whole heartedly confirm Georgia’s “offer” was inline with everyone else.

Sometimes, it’s not all about the Benjamins
Its the culture in Athens, its obvious to me. They are still going to get plenty, but I think parents are starting to notice it.

The powers that be decided that my gif of Rachel Williams and subsequent photo needed to be taken down. Assuming this close up is ok, but if not, look quick.
View attachment 668056
The mod for this thread today has had something against hot women and taking up for East TN (conservative areas), but they let all the Asheville posts stay. Everyone knows you always post a nice looking woman for a boom gif but they're never really out of line. 🤔

*The booty gif someone posted earlier (deleted) was a bit much but I thought the ones you posted were ok.

VN Store

Back