'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

Their fans absolutely hate their O line coach. From their Reddit page:

"UT has to overpay for all there big time recruits because Knoxville is a remote town ."

"Bro Frye has not cast a wide enough net - the lack of offers is baffling and disturbing. He put all his chips in for Sanders and now he has no backup plan. I understand that you can't really compete with what Tennessee offered, but Frye is the problem here."

"Ohio State has been a top 3 spending school in NIL. So before you try to say we got out bid, we likley didn't
Frye was just a terrible hire."

"This is his 3rd class. There have been 24 top 100 OTs not from Ohio in those three classes
0 are Buckeyes."

"Honestly, F him. He made a foolish choice.
First, there’s zero chance Ohio State’s offer to him wasn’t at least comparable.
If a guy wants to go spend his college career at a middle of the road team, never playing for championships and just collecting his NIL and hanging with his high school girlfriend that’s not the kind of player that I want on our roster.
We want the guys that want to go against the toughest competition and want to win championships.
I get that he’s playing in the SEC. What I mean by the toughest competition is in practice. This is why guys go to Alabama, Georgia, and Ohio State."
“Toughest competition is in practice”

Like having the #1 overall pick at Edge for an OT to go against every day? Couldn’t be us.

Dumbasses.

I own land in Ohio (hunting land) those guy are notorious for being delusional and ignorant to the outside world. Great people, highly delusional
My friend Paul has hunting land in Ohio. He lives here in Green Hills (Nashville). It’s fantastic hunting land. Huge deer. Crazy people.

SIAP but what a great kid. Very respectful. Said he basically knew he wanted to a Vol after his official visit. Wow. Just a spectacular recruiting job by this staff. Really like this guy. We continue to see the trend with recruits talking about Heupel and this staff. How nice they are. How the players love them. That has been sorely missed for so long.

VN Store

Back