'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

Providence Day vs Weddington

8 pm ET @ BOA Stadium
Keep Pounding Classic

WMYT 55 Rock Hill/Charlotte TV market

Providence Day
25' David Sanders OT 5* (Tennessee)
25' Braxton Winston III CB 3* (Wake Forest)
26' Kendre Harrison TE 4*
26' Leo Delaney IOL 4*
26' Gordon Sellars WR 4*
26' Zaid Lott QB 3* (North Carolina)
27' Griff Galloway DL 4*

Weddington
25' Trajen Odom DL 3* (Ohio State)
26' Thomas Davis Jr LB 4*
26' Aiden Harris DL 4*
26' Drew Harris DL 3*
I went to two different high schools in Charlotte. Weddington and Marvin Ridge. Some serious talent that almost rivals Atlanta. Would be huge to build a pipeline and take advantage of Clemson’s downfall.

I’d love it if they made the playoff this year and we did too, and met in a first round game. Mostly because I wanna see us make it 2-0 against them, but also because OSU coming to Neyland or the Big Orange visiting the Shoe would be an awesome spectacle.
Petty of me, but after the entitlement I witnessed during this recruitment I want them to crash and burn.

I went to two different high schools in Charlotte. Weddington and Marvin Ridge. Some serious talent that almost rivals Atlanta. Would be huge to build a pipeline and take advantage of Clemson’s downfall.

I follow NC, SC, GA and VA. There's a boatload of talent in the Charlotte area, not quite as much as Atlanta, but Atlanta metro is about twice as big. '26 class is loaded. I don't know if It's as deep as the class a few years ago, but a lot of talent.

Final: Weddington 13, Providence Day 7.

Weddington has more team depth. A lot of the top players for Providence Day play both ways, and it caught up to them. Weddington was also fundamentally sound tackling. They didn't let Harrison get loose after the catch, except once, and it was called back for holding. Providence Day won't see another defense like that until maybe Rabun Gap on 10/18. Good game for both teams.

Last edited:
I follow NC, SC, GA and VA. There's a boatload of talent in the Charlotte area, not quite as much as Atlanta, but Atlanta metro is about twice as big. '26 class is loaded. I don't know if It's as deep as the class a few years ago, but a lot of talent.
makes sense that we prioritize that versus Atlanta.

Kid has some ridiculous hand placements and his ability to re-direct is 2nd to none in thjs class..I know he's a OT (or is he haha) but u see the way he burst thru that oline after the qb?Dude has some insane mobility to be 6'5 280.

If I had one thing to worry is he needs to add about 15-20lbs jmo..280 is playable weight don't get me wrong and I have zero doubt he will make it happen.When he gets a full year in our S&C program god watch out.Enjoy this cause its rare u run across kids like this that are the whole entire package,really looking forward to watching his career unfold!

Weddington has more team depth. A lot of the top players for Providence Day play both ways, and it caught up to them. Weddington was also fundamentally sound tackling. They didn't let Harrison get loose after the catch, except once, and it was called back for holding. Providence Day won't see another defense like that until maybe Rabun Gap on 10/18. Good game for both teams.
Weddington is damn good. They are probably the best team in North Carolina. Physical team.
Beat Dutch Fork, SC in a close game last year.

Would love to see them play some some of these teams out west.

They would give a lot of teams trouble.

Yeah Charlotte is super underrated in regards to HS talent.

Kid has some ridiculous hand placements and his ability to re-direct is 2nd to none in thjs class..I know he's a OT (or is he haha) but u see the way he burst thru that oline after the qb?Dude has some insane mobility to be 6'5 280.

If I had one thing to worry is he needs to add about 15-20lbs jmo..280 is playable weight don't get me wrong and I have zero doubt he will make it happen.When he gets a full year in our S&C program god watch out.Enjoy this cause its rare u run across kids like this that are the whole entire package,really looking forward to watching his career unfold!
AP said he’s up to 290 now.

Excited for that Rabun Gap game. Think I might be there

Well he’s a freak athlete so he could definitely excel at both. But he wants to play TE, so that’s the why.
That’s fine. He should be allowed to play what he wants.

If you could choose - would you rather have an elite TE, or an elite EDGE?

VN Store

Back