'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

The comfort level that Sanders has with the program, the players, Mac, other recruits, and his family’s comfort level is what will make him a Vol. And they had him drive the car from Charlotte this time so he could get used to it. Everything about this feels like Tennessee.

I love that we’re getting back to treating the Carolinas…especially North Carolina…like it’s instate. It practically is. When Tennessee is good, we get Carolina kids.
James Pearce ( Future Top 10 pick)
Wright ( 2nd round RB ?)
Matthew Butler (NFL DT)
On and on it goes.

Bruh their last one was in 2018…

That’s not exactly “recent “.
Also there was a buttkicking by the Tennessee Vols in the Orange Bowl during these RECENT years.
Just saying if I was a recruit and some ex players and current coaches showed some natty rings I'd be impressed.

Bruh their last one was in 2018…

That’s not exactly “recent “.
Also there was a buttkicking by the Tennessee Vols in the Orange Bowl during these RECENT years.
I like the optimism and I’m optimistic too. However, I wouldn’t use the win as a factor. If that’s the case we wouldn’t be beating Georgia for anyone.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
whats a 'natty ring?' sounds gross and you should get it checked out
If someone handed me a Natty Id throw the sumbitch right in trash. Not because it isnt good, but bc once something has travelled expeditiously upon or through one's nostrils, one has a tendency to feel repulsed.

Earlier this month, I handicapped Clemson and UGA as the top two teams in this race with Tennessee rounding out the top three. Well, it's time to move the Vols up a tier.

Sanders took back-to-back visits to Knoxville the past two weekends, and that's even before he returns for a mid-June official visit. Sanders spoke glowingly of Tennessee in an interview with GoVols247, coming off last weekend's visit. And he got specific: coaching, atmosphere, relationships, incoming quarterback talent and more.

Two-horse race for No. 2 prospect David Sanders? Tennessee knocking on Clemson, Georgia's door

Earlier this month, I handicapped Clemson and UGA as the top two teams in this race with Tennessee rounding out the top three. Well, it's time to move the Vols up a tier.

Sanders took back-to-back visits to Knoxville the past two weekends, and that's even before he returns for a mid-June official visit. Sanders spoke glowingly of Tennessee in an interview with GoVols247, coming off last weekend's visit. And he got specific: coaching, atmosphere, relationships, incoming quarterback talent and more.

Two-horse race for No. 2 prospect David Sanders? Tennessee knocking on Clemson, Georgia's door
Lol Anna Adams a former Clemson writer who has never been impartial, she’s been wrong about this recruitment from the very beginning…

I like the optimism and I’m optimistic too. However, I wouldn’t use the win as a factor. If that’s the case we wouldn’t be beating Georgia for anyone.
Well we mostly don’t…

I’m confused by your meaning. Georgia out recruits us and mostly everyone else at the moment…

Reactions: Ned Ray McWorkher
Last one was SEVERAL years back…as in SIX. My point was more towards NFL recency bias. Which offensive linemen do they have with Trey’s hardware or Darnell’s first round draft status? And Robbie Caldwell retired in 2021 so Dabo can’t even utilize his OL coach as an example of development.
They have Meat Loaf coaching the OL now

VN Store

Back