'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

24/7 has become the K-Mart of recruiting services, and...Tell em Ray....
Sucks Kmart GIF - Sucks Kmart Kmartsucks GIFs
I would say rivals is worse than them and then ESPN is the worst

wth did that even mean
Honestly, I don't understand how someone cannot understand that. It means exactly what it says; there's no secret encoded message.

The situation is not reducible to a simple yes or no with perfect foreknowledge. That kind of omniscience is not available to us.

I don't mean to pick on you. Several people seem to expect an impossible precision and absolute certainty. Is it an inability to tolerate an open-ended future? Or is it a need to have someone to blame if we don't get our way?

Last edited:
Honestly, I don't understand how someone cannot understand that. It means exactly what it says; there's no secret encoded message.

The situation is not reducible to a simple yes or no with perfect foreknowledge. That kind of omniscience is not available to us.

I don't mean to pick on you. Several people seem to expect an impossible precision and absolute certainty. Is it an inability to tolerate an open-ended future? Or is it a need to have someone to blame if we don't get our way?
He literally said maybe I'm right but maybe I'm wrong. That's the same as saying....hell if I know. That's not a prediction, that's a guess. He does that all the time. He doesn't know and them says something stupid like it's "fluid". Just say not 100% sure but it looks like we have a good shot. He's just selling subscriptions, good for him I guess.

commas would help him so much

He literally said maybe I'm right but maybe I'm wrong. That's the same as saying....hell if I know. That's not a prediction, that's a guess. He does that all the time. He doesn't know and them says something stupid like it's "fluid". Just say not 100% sure but it looks like we have a good shot. He's just selling subscriptions, good for him I guess.
he does know

OSU is still in it to land him but there is a very small chance he would commit to them during the visit. Leaving the door open for us to Counter. Tennessee is still in the Driver seat in APs Opinion . The last part was unnecessary but with how people jump on him every time he’s wrong he has to add that disclaimer.

Come on guys… he said it an a complicated way but it’s not that hard to understand what he was saying.

OSU is still in it to land him but there is a very small chance he would commit to them during the visit. Leaving the door open for us to Counter. Tennessee is still in the Driver seat in APs Opinion . The last part was unnecessary but with how people jump on him every time he’s wrong he has to add that disclaimer.

Come on guys… he said it an a complicated way but it’s not that hard to understand what he was saying.
let's follow

there's a small chance he commits to osu (despite very small chance kids decommit)

tennessee is in the drivers seat

osu is in it to land him

our plan is to counter.

see how those twists and turns make 0 sense? Why use many words when few do trick?

OSU definitely has the money. But we do to. Hopefully coach is ready to use it. Sanders should be our biggest want in this class.

Did he mention anything at all about the importance of community banks?

VN Store

Back