'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

let's follow

there's a small chance he commits to osu (despite very small chance kids decommit)

tennessee is in the drivers seat

osu is in it to land him

our plan is to counter.

see how those twists and turns make 0 sense? Why use many words when few do trick?
OSU is not out. Even if they take the lead during the visit it is unlikely David commits to them before at least talking to us again.

As of right now though Tennessee is still the leader in APs eyes.

The a disclaimer so people don’t bitch and moan about how AP said he “was in the boat” if David was to pick them.

Is that better?
Like I said he could of worded it better but is not some unreadable passage

OSU is not out. Even if they take the lead during the visit it is unlikely David commits to them before at least talking to us again.

As of right now though Tennessee is still the leader in APs eyes.

The a disclaimer so people don’t bitch and moan about how AP said he “was in the boat” if David was to pick them.

Is that better?
Like I said he could of worded it better but is not some unreadable passage
That’s not how this works. A significant % of the fanbase is going to bitch and moan if he doesn’t commit to UT no matter what discaimers AP places on his comments. In fact, those fans don’t even wait to see if the kid signs with another team. They’ll bitch and moan in anticipation that there is even a remote possibility the kid could sign elsewhere.

He literally said maybe I'm right but maybe I'm wrong.
No he didn't. Is "literally" still a 7th-grade vocab word? Or is it reserved for higher education now? Either way, it's not too late to learn the definition.
Just say not 100% sure but...
Why would he need to say that?
he does know
No he doesn't. Not in the strong sense that some here demand.

....The last part was unnecessary but with how people jump on him every time he’s wrong he has to add that disclaimer....
Bingo. And then the ranters move from raising hell about his lack of perfect foreknowledge to mocking the disclaimers that they themselves provoke with their repeated rantings and impossible demands.

Last edited:
So if you don't like what AP said, or how he said it, you could just ignore it. Complaining about free (to you) information is kinda silly.
Agreed. Never understood why people like to give AP so much crap. The guy shares what he is told. He is trying navigate the re rioting work with 17 and 18 year olds. Especially now in the NIL era, things are beyond wild.

Agreed. Never understood why people like to give AP so much crap. The guy shares what he is told. He is trying navigate the re rioting work with 17 and 18 year olds. Especially now in the NIL era, things are beyond wild.
he doesnt share what he knows. he gives it in riddles if at all. he literally tells us as such, directly. he will not ruin a kids moment.

VN Store

Back