'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

I don’t blame them. Dabo refuses to adapt and Clemson is quickly becoming a second tier program.
I honestly think Dabo just benefitted from a super weak ACC. Miami was garbage. FSU (despite winning a championship in 2013 - good job jimbo) and VT (Beamer retirement) on the downslope. Who was there to contend with Clemson (or whoever would stake claim as top ACC program)?

Let’s not pretend Clemson doesn’t play the money game. I remember the pics of Clemson players with their cash. All the kids were flaunting it at the time. Hugh freeze at ole miss. Cam newton at uf. Etc etc

In the BCS and 4 team playoff era, an undefeated season essentially put you in the title game, minus a couple exceptions. Clemson benefitted from a weak acc, tremendous (money aided) recruiting, and a couple elite qbs. Dabo is a good coach, but I would say elite. Now that the playing field is leveling, 9-4 and 10-3 looks to be much more the norm for them going forward.

Hearing that David wants to be a doctor and pre med classes is important to him. This I had not heard before. Also, his girlfriend is a student at UT. Well Brames GF plays soccer at UT and OR NIL won out with him. Not sure if a 5 star OT will make his decision on where his GF goes to school. Any confirmation any of this is true?
New member.

Color me skeptical.

I honestly think Dabo just benefitted from a super weak ACC. Miami was garbage. FSU (despite winning a championship in 2013 - good job jimbo) and VT (Beamer retirement) on the downslope. Who was there to contend with Clemson (or whoever would stake claim as top ACC program)?

Let’s not pretend Clemson doesn’t play the money game. I remember the pics of Clemson players with their cash. All the kids were flaunting it at the time. Hugh freeze at ole miss. Cam newton at uf. Etc etc

In the BCS and 4 team playoff era, an undefeated season essentially put you in the title game, minus a couple exceptions. Clemson benefitted from a weak acc, tremendous (money aided) recruiting, and a couple elite qbs. Dabo is a good coach, but I would say elite. Now that the playing field is leveling, 9-4 and 10-3 looks to be much more the norm for them going forward.
I’d say 9-3 is probably the ceiling for him from here on. NIL has changed the game as has the portal. He still recruits well, but each year you are going to lose talent to the portal, and if you don’t replace it, it’s going to hurt you. He doesn’t have to like what the game has become, but if he wants to win he either needs to adapt or retire.

I’d say 9-3 is probably the ceiling for him from here on. NIL has changed the game as has the portal. He still recruits well, but each year you are going to lose talent to the portal, and if you don’t replace it, it’s going to hurt you. He doesn’t have to like what the game has become, but if he wants to win he either needs to adapt or retire.
Clemson should keep him and be happy with 9 and 10 win seasons.

If he continues like he has as you said, and doesn’t adapt, I think there’s a chance they fire him and plunge back into mediocrity.

I know everyone thinks this kid is can't miss. I'm not so sure. He doesn't come off personality wise like an elite lineman. He seems like a nice kid and usually lineman are mean a-holes. Maybe he's the rare guy who can switch up. But I wouldn't be disappointed if our NIL guys didn't try to one up Ohio State if Ohio State overpays.

I know everyone thinks this kid is can't miss. I'm not so sure. He doesn't come off personality wise like an elite lineman. He seems like a nice kid and usually lineman are mean a-holes. Maybe he's the rare guy who can switch up. But I wouldn't be disappointed if our NIL guys didn't try to one up Ohio State if Ohio State overpays.
Darnell Wright is one of the nicest people you will ever meet so don’t know why you decided to have this opinion. Penei Sewell is a great guy. Spraggins is known to be a great guy off the field just mean on the field. Shoot I can think of countless lineman who are nice guys but can flip the switch on the field

fyp

Go away

IMG_9886.gif

I read about three sentences of this post, looked up and saw the username, rolled my eyes then read the rest. I thought you gave up years ago

Please just stop. This is as dumb as when you claimed a QBs talents were based on his looks. You really don’t know anything about talent evaluations.

Trey Smith is one of the nicest human beings off the field on this planet. On the field he’s a damn beast and will flatten you.

Darnell Wright is one of the nicest people you will ever meet so don’t know why you decided to have this opinion. Penei Sewell is a great guy. Spraggins is known to be a great guy off the field just mean on the field. Shoot I can think of countless lineman who are nice guys but can flip the switch on the field

The guy go your quoting just throws things out there as opinions without any actual knowledge about said things. He’s pretty infamous for it ya know

1720575980728.gif

VN Store

Back