'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

Cool story, bro.

Let me draw this out in crayon for the slow.

They record it on WEDNESDAY. Since they know it will be posted and come out on THURSDAY, they say “Happy THURSDAY, everyone.”

You know, almost as if they know folks will be watching/listening on THURSDAY even though it’s WEDNESDAY when they record it.
What color crayon? The orange ones are delicious.

So I am curious. If VQ recorded that podcast on Wednesday and posted it today. Then when did Sanders cancel his final visits? Sometime yesterday evening?

All eyes remain on David Sanders heading into the open period next week. Will he hit the road or won’t he? We firmly believe if he does then Tennessee will be a destination to visit again. Based off our talks late in the week though, we aren’t looking for him to visit anywhere as of late Thursday night.
Schools are still pushing, especially Nebraska but it feels like the visits are done as of now. If he doesn’t visit anywhere, we think that sets up well for Tennessee as he has been to Knoxville more than anywhere.
-VQ

Just found it @KingVFL said it yesterday evening.
OMG!
WHO CARES!
it's an important point in this kids recruitment. he's already picked a commitment date. then lines up visits?

or he hasnt?

he's telling VQ that he isnt taking visits. he may be telling Nebraska he is.

VQ has a tendency to just see the situation based on experience, which I like. He's been to TN most, loves it here.

Reactions: HeadVol77

VN Store

Back