'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

Ours is good, but structured differently and we have other intangibles that are attractive to the family as well.
Curious, can you give us one example of "attractive intangibles". Don't want you to have the spill all the beans just curious what one looks like.

Curious, can you give us one example of "attractive intangibles". Don't want you to have the spill all the beans just curious what one looks like.
Whatever he says on here, would be heard everywhere once it leaves his mouth…

So that’s not a good way to do business.

OSU mod on recruits visiting soon:
"Sanders family is still figuring their plans out."

their fans are frustrated that OSU didn't have a big recruiting weekend for current recruits and top prospects, and now some of their current top guys are visiting other programs
1721936719766.gif

Ohio State mod just published this on their On3 like 30 minutes ago:

As of now, Lettermen Row is certain that five-star Plus+ Charlotte (N.C.) Providence Day offensive tackle David Sanders Jr. doesn’t have any visit plans this weekend. The country’s top-ranked offensive tackle and No. 2 overall prospect in the On3 Industry Rankings is toying with the idea of visits right now.

The last college visit Sanders made was to Ohio State for his official visit and all of the intel suggests that this is a battle between the Buckeyes and the Tennessee Volunteers. Ohio State has pulled off one silent Sanders visit. Don’t be surprised if it tries to pull off another before the dead period resumes on Aug. 1.

icegif-1399.gif

Nebraska mod:
I mentioned yesterday that I was optimistic based on what I was hearing. I think that David is actually scheduled to be in Lincoln in the next couple of hours (if I heard that correctly).

AP:

He is in Lincoln tonight tomorrow and then flies to Knoxville midday Saturday and Sunday.

OSU mod:

Well this is not ideal

other OSU mod:

At the top of the Buckeyes' list of recruits to add to their 2025 recruiting class is offensive lineman David Sanders Jr. There has been talk of Sanders and his family getting back to at least one or maybe two schools this week.

On Wednesday morning Bucknuts spoke with David Sanders Sr. and he said the family was still trying to plan things out. He said he, his wife and David Jr. would talk later Wednesday and decide whether or not they will go back out on the road this weekend. David Sr. said if David Jr. feels he has enough information at this point to make his decision then they probably won't go back out on the road, but if he feels he doesn't have enough information they likely would go back out.

The Sanders' family has now told Bucknuts they are traveling to Nebraska and Tennessee this weekend.

This is a life altering decsion for the young man,he knows deep down hes a VFL in the end.I just think he sincerely wants to make sure that hes making the best decision possible and u cant hate the man for that.Yea i know some of yall lose ur nuts if he visits elsewhere etx but relax relationships,nil and comfortability win out here n the end..

*If not then we can just shoot the typical
"We backed off of him"
"Our staff likes ______(Insert name)better anyways"
,"Man our NIL game sucks were is all my money going bro" "That'll be 9.99" lines.😏😁

VN Store

Back