'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

I bring news from AtlVol….this kid is clad in
you-serious-clark-eat.gif

Got to admit I haven’t been worried till now. Lot of money flying around. Hard to not have flashbacks of the Francis M recruitment a few years ago. Still sticking to my prediction though, Vol.

Reactions: HeadVol77
I had dinner with skeeter earlier this week and he said... David Sanders has been a silent commit since 865 Live. You heard it here first from an actual insider.
I wish this were true. I’m sure he probably said something to that effect to the other recruits but he has not told the coaches he’s in.

We are inching closer and closer to August 17th for five-star offensive tackle David Sanders. Sanders is currently in Lincoln, Neb., where he will visit the Cornhuskers for just the second time. Late on Saturday morning, he will get on a plane for Knoxville and head to Rocky Top for his final visit with Tennessee before his decision.
Nebraska has been sneaky in this one for the last several weeks. Charlotte does have direct flights to Omaha with a 45 minute drive to Lincoln. The biggest question is, where does Ohio State stand in all of this? He is obviously not visiting there this weekend and you certainly can’t discount them, but we continue to feel like Tennessee remains in a really good spot here heading into this weekend.
Give the Sanders family a lot of credit because they have handled the recruitment really well and have given their son every opportunity to look at each school multiple times.
-VQ

I’m old enough to remember when Nebraska dominated. They had some really good teams and destroyed us in the Orange Bowl in 98. Yes it would be surprising for a 5 star lineman to go there under their current state, but if Butch Jones, Dooley, and Pruitt could bring in a few top recruits, I guess Rhule can too. I don’t believe he’ll go there but it’s not impossible
That offensive line made Dan Alexander look like Earl Campbell. Titans drafted Alexander and he did nothing. Ahman Green was decent though.

Last edited:
Reactions: tn4elvis

VN Store

Back