'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

I think David Sanders ends up at Tennessee as I’ve said numerous times in this thread in different ways. I also know that at 865 Live he told other recruits (and even some of the staffers) he was coming. That said half the guys that do that never end up in our class and what was said at 865 live was never officially communicated to our head coach nor were his parents involved in that.

I can just assure everyone here that the theory that he has been silent to us for 2 months despite AP saying numerous times no coaches have been informed where he’s going (and me reiterating that our side definitely doesn’t know for sure) isn’t true.

Nebraska fans optimistic.

200w.gif

I will say I do like the attitude on the Nebraska board in general, way more than Ohio State. Some Nebraska guys have gone all-in on the fake insider shtick and it's very funny.

Last edited:
Don’t have sources in general or no source for the particular recruit y’all are talking about
He’s just saying he’s not relying on one source for info. If you can get something from multiple people all saying the same stuff you can rest assured it’s solid.

I don’t post much otb but there are some very reliable posters. It’s not hard to figure out who that handful is as much as some of you all read and post here. If KingVFL is who I think he is then yall would be wise to just listen to him on this type of stuff bc his hit rate is going to extremely high

He’s just saying he’s not relying on one source for info. If you can get something from multiple people all saying the same stuff you can rest assured it’s solid.

I don’t post much otb but there are some very reliable posters. It’s not hard to figure out who that handful is as much as some of you all read and post here. If KingVFL is who I think he is then yall would be wise to just listen to him on this type of stuff bc his hit rate is going to extremely high
I was just curious. Thanks for the explanation.

I won’t say he’s 100% cause he’s been wrong in the past, but hey everyone is.

I usually listen to Stoerner.

Simmons:

Why this is a key visit: Georgia is a finalist, but the Bulldogs look to be all but out of this race for David Sanders, Jr. That leaves Nebraska, Ohio State and Tennessee in the mix for the elite offensive tackle that will announce his commitment on Aug. 17. He has visited Knoxville numerous times and he will be back on campus Saturday after visiting Nebraska for a second time on Friday. There has been some buzz behind the scenes that Matt Rhule‘s program is still a strong contender and this visit shows that. They will look to make a move this weekend.

Ohio State and Tennessee have been the schools most talked about, and that hasn’t changed. Both staffs are pushing, Sanders is communicating with Buckeye and Vol commitments and this is expected to be a heated battle to the end. The biggest question about this weekend is, can Nebraska put themselves in that group with Ohio State and Tennessee to make this a true three team race?

Fong:

“I think he feels like he fits in with the players. The coaching staff has a proven track record. So Ohio State’s well positioned here. I think they’re in the top two with Tennessee, but Georgia and Nebraska round out the top four. I still wouldn’t be surprised that David Sanders ends up taking a visit or two this weekend here, as prospects get back on the road before one more final dead period before he announces his college decision in August. So Ohio State they’re right there in the thick of it. I think that they’re doing everything right on all fronts. But will it be enough? Time will tell as they adopt those I’s and cross those T’s.”

On Thursday, Wiltfong reported that Sanders will visit Nebraska and Tennessee during the weekend. Ohio State and Georgia round out Sanders’ top four and Wiltfong believes all four programs have a chance to secure his commitment ahead of his Aug. 17 decision date.

“Well, he put out a top four for a reason. He could go to any one of those four programs in his mind. But if you’re asking me to rank them in order, I don’t think I would have Georgia in the top two right now. But that doesn’t mean that when it comes back around, he ends up deciding to play his college football for Georgia. There have been times in his process where I thought maybe Georgia led.

“So we’ll see what happens when they finally sit down and start ironing it out and saying ‘Hey, I think I see myself there. I’m going to sleep on it’ and see how he feels the next day.”

Basically, mention all the programs involved and say they all have a chance = clicky clicky

VN Store

Back