'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

CNC. Sanders was taking pics with little fellas. I think its actually pretty cool. If my son were a bit older id totally take him, he is very outgoing, and loves people. Esp young adults, seems to gel with them. Would be cool for him to get a pic and autograph, he'd love that.
Perhaps. For sure it would be an exciting opportunity for young kids to meet him, but I see nothing but adults in that screenshot posted. And in this particular instance, Sanders may dig it (which is all that matters). Not sure all kids would love it, so I'm speaking more in generalities. I don't expect everyone to agree, and that's fine. To each their own. And again, I do think there is a potential for backfire when a coordinated semi-public effort may only attract marginal support.

giphy.gif

I see the issue now. They shouted out to Vols Nation while we were expecting them to summon VolNation.

anchorman-the-legend-of-ron-burgundy.gif

Perhaps. For sure it would be an exciting opportunity for young kids to meet him, but I see nothing but adults in that screenshot posted. And in this particular instance, Sanders may dig it (which is all that matters). Not sure all kids would love it, so I'm speaking more in generalities. I don't expect everyone to agree, and that's fine. To each their own. And again, I do think there is a potential for backfire when a coordinated semi-public effort may only attract marginal support.
This particular argument in this specific case falls apart when you remember this wasn't a fan-driven initiative. Ethan Utley started this and got Gmac on board with it. The players are the ones requesting it so they obviously don't feel like it was a bad thing.

2:50 Knoxville time.

Is this seriously what we're rolling with.....View attachment 662195
It ain't terrible but the paint on the power T is running, there's old writing still visible, and WELCOME is spelled with a 'C'..... that looks like a 'G'. View attachment 662196

Thank you to whoever painted it late last night but there's got to be someone that can give it a 5 🌟 touch up before 5:00.
thanks-for-noticing-clark-griswold.gif

2:50 Knoxville time.

Is this seriously what we're rolling with.....View attachment 662195
It ain't terrible but the paint on the power T is running, there's old writing still visible, and WELCOME is spelled with a 'C'..... that looks like a 'G'. View attachment 662196

Thank you to whoever painted it late last night but there's got to be someone that can give it a 5 🌟 touch up before 5:00.
What exactly are you doing to help? Since this isn't up to your standards...

This particular argument in this specific case falls apart when you remember this wasn't a fan-driven initiative. Ethan Utley started this and got Gmac on board with it. The players are the ones requesting it so they obviously don't feel like it was a bad thing.
Not sure the origin of the idea really disqualifies my opinion of the idea in general.

Like I said, if Sanders is into it, in this instance, that's all that matters.

Reactions: Glitch
No offense to anyone who put in the effort to show up and do their part, but the whole idea of driving to campus to rah-rah a 17 year old kid who might not even play for Tennessee is pretty cringy, tbh. Not directed at anyone who participated, necessarily...more so in the idea, itself. It also has real chance of backfiring when only 30 people show up.

Agreed. Weird of our recruits to even ask. I understand it, I do. Just an odd thing. I figured our turnout would be kind of pathetic. This fanbase is incredible, but even this fanbase has better things to do on a gorgeous Summer Saturday than drive downtown and shake hands with a 17-year old.

Agree. The plateau area is very underrated and contains a lot of natural beauty. Southern Middle Tennessee is also beautiful. The rolling hills, and plenty of waterfalls…love that part of the state. But Monteagle might be my favorite.
My home area.
I've hiked many of the trails in the surrounding area but hiking the Stone Door in Beersheba has to be one of the prettiest though.

Ah ok that makes sense. I thought he was sitting at a table some where. But then started looking at the times and was like there no way this guy has been sitting at a table for 4 hours. 😂😂

So he’s just visiting. Thank you. Thought he was announcing today.

Reactions: Orange.

VN Store

Back