'25 NC OT David Sanders (Tennessee commit)

Sanders knows what Saturdays are like on the Hill. The Rock is special, but we don't need to lower ourselves to a Nebraska standard. He is smart enough to figure it out. It is the SEC, Tennessee and he will get all the Games Nationally broadcasted (air time) and most will be against tough competition that will show his skill set. Easy decision.

Agree. The plateau area is very underrated and contains a lot of natural beauty. Southern Middle Tennessee is also beautiful. The rolling hills, and plenty of waterfalls…love that part of the state. But Monteagle might be my favorite.
Sure do miss that giant restaurant and store that burned down. Used it for years for a butt and psyche break after experiencing horrible traffic getting thru Chattanooga. Best fried pies I ever encountered.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
I’m optimistic but I’ve seen it happen one too many times. Guys a sure fire vol according to VN and we get burned in the end. Pitchforks come out. Malaise sets in. I think he is a vol but I won’t celebrate till the ink is dry
Just curious. Do you remember all the times it didn't happen that we didn't get burned in the end. That's happened plenty of times

Sanders knows what Saturdays are like on the Hill. The Rock is special, but we don't need to lower ourselves to a Nebraska standard. He is smart enough to figure it out. It is the SEC, Tennessee and he will get all the Games Nationally broadcasted (air time) and most will be against tough competition that will show his skill set. Easy decision.
As a Vol fan, even I see the trash in this post. “Lower ourselves to Nebraska standard”? A quick google search will show they have sold out every home game since like the ‘60s. “Nationally broadcasts”? It’s 2024, all SEC and Big Ten games are being nationally broadcast. We’ll get Sanders, IMHO, but to say Nebraska and the Big Ten is JV football is a little arrogant.

As a Vol fan, even I see the trash in this post. “Lower ourselves to Nebraska standard”? A quick google search will show they have sold out every home game since like the ‘60s. “Nationally broadcasts”? It’s 2024, all SEC and Big Ten games are being nationally broadcast. We’ll get Sanders, IMHO, but to say Nebraska and the Big Ten is JV football is a little arrogant.
Nebraska modern day has been pretty bad. The B1G will be a little better than they have been adding Oregon but USC isn't a good team. Michigan lost Harbaugh and Day can't win when it matters or hasn't yet anyway. The SEC is still King of CFB. Some arrogance is required when comparing the two Conferences imo

Nebraska modern day has been pretty bad. The B1G will be a little better than they have been adding Oregon but USC isn't a good team. Michigan lost Harbaugh and Day can't win when it matters or hasn't yet anyway. The SEC is still King of CFB. Some arrogance is required when comparing the two Conferences imo
All valid, but the last National Championship game featured two BIG10 teams.

He will be a Vol but props to Nebraska for even having a chance here. Proud tradition over there and I’d love to see them start getting bigger recruits away from Ohio St and Michigan. Sanders seems like a genuine dude and obviously Nebraska has impressed him. I’ll be glad when he signs with us though 😎

He will be a Vol but props to Nebraska for even having a chance here. Proud tradition over there and I’d love to see them start getting bigger recruits away from Ohio St and Michigan. Sanders seems like a genuine dude and obviously Nebraska has impressed him. I’ll be glad when he signs with us though 😎

If Nebraska has a great year, I predict Florida offers 12 million a year for him to come replace sunbelt Billy

VN Store

Back