Nc st played 19 players on D total Saturday…

Are there official number of snaps played by player somewhere? I read somewhere that team x's o-line had a total of 30,000 snaps of experience over the weekend.

Reactions: WillisWG
May have only played 19 but only 17 recorded a tackle

View attachment 673158
Only 19 played, 17 with a recorded tackle, and only 4 of them were Freshmen or Sophomores.
I get it they were in a dog fight, so you play the guys with the most experience but if they couldn't sub out against WCU how in the world are they going to against a 3 second offense?

Are there official number of snaps played by player somewhere? I read somewhere that team x's o-line had a total of 30,000 snaps of experience over the weekend.
That's quite a bit. Saw this before their WCU game. The FSU Stat caught me eye, experience can be a deceiving data point.

Left tackle Anthony Belton has started 21 games. Left guard Anthony Carter has started 11 games. Center Zeke Correll, a transfer from Notre Dame, has 31 career starts. Right guard Timothy McKay has started 23 games. And right tackle Jacarrius Peak, the lone non-graduate in the group, has started seven games.

NC State offensive linemen, including backups, have played in 229 career games (93 starts), which ranks eighth among all FBS programs.

Florida State entered the season ranked No. 1 in combined games played along the offensive line at 345 games.

That's quite a bit. Saw this before their WCU game. The FSU Stat caught me eye, experience can be a deceiving data point.

Left tackle Anthony Belton has started 21 games. Left guard Anthony Carter has started 11 games. Center Zeke Correll, a transfer from Notre Dame, has 31 career starts. Right guard Timothy McKay has started 23 games. And right tackle Jacarrius Peak, the lone non-graduate in the group, has started seven games.

NC State offensive linemen, including backups, have played in 229 career games (93 starts), which ranks eighth among all FBS programs.

Florida State entered the season ranked No. 1 in combined games played along the offensive line at 345 games.

Good! Our Dline will get a good workout. All 14 of them!

And this is why a lot of State fans are very, very worried about this weekend's game. The O-line played awful against an FCS opponent. Tennessee's D-line is scary. I do think NCSU will play much better this Saturday, but I don't think it's going to be the difference.

Reactions: WillisWG

VN Store

Back