NC State spotlight on key Tennessee players

WoodsmanVol

It takes wisdom to understand wisdom.
Apparently, NCST has a spotlight site that breaks down opponent key players. This one is on JPJ. I found it rather interesting as well an educating.

Reactions: LittleVol
Apparently, NCST has a spotlight site that breaks down opponent key players. This one is on JPJ. I found it rather interesting as well an educating.
Someone is just trying to make a little money on the side. If their coaches are relying on something like that site, they don’t have a snowball’s chance to stop JP.

Last edited:
Legit breakdown. Nothing earth-shattering. I mean of course if you're gonna run at one side it should be his side.. you gonna be like nah ill run at Tyre West/Jayson Jenkins all SDE's pushing 300 lbs or do we go at the edge guy? That's not a knock on peace that's a nod to common sense. He is a speed rusher so make him use his hands... also a message straight from captain obvious. That outside-in move though, was a nice thing I'd never really thought about. It makes sense in hindsight because we don't run a lot of stunts and Pearce does seem to get a lot of his pressure from inside and he's usually matched up on RT's who tend to be the less athletic of the 2 tackles.

I think with the focus on JPJ that our other DL will have very good games.

VN Store

Back