NCAA Track Championships - Oregon

GoDucks349

Tenn have many football players on the track team? If so how many will be in Eugene for the NCAA Championships this June?

Truitt is a senior too.. He was trying to say that they would run all over Oregon in 2014... But we don't play you all then so it was a failed attempt at humor.

Truitt is a senior too.. He was trying to say that they would run all over Oregon in 2014... But we don't play you all then so it was a failed attempt at humor.

That is speculation at this point. I was just curious if we'd get a preview of some Tenn talent at the NCAAs. Typically the Ducks have a number of football players on the track team as well.

OP must not have watched us play last year, we don't have any track speed on our football team....

For the Ducks I believe De Anthony Thomas RB, Mathis CB and Kelly WR run three legs of the 4 X 100 for the Ducks. The 4 X 100 relay team turned a 39.86 in the Western Regional.

It's nothing new that Oregon has speed.

I heard all of the Oregon hype last year and then I watched one game and saw you guys look soft as Clay Aiken against Stanford. Pretty fast though. Good for you.

The fastest thing I saw from Oregon last year was Kelly bolting the sanctions.

Reactions: 1 person
I heard all of the Oregon hype last year and then I watched one game and saw you guys look soft as Clay Aiken against Stanford. Pretty fast though. Good for you.

Thank you for you're clear vision and analysis. I hadn't noticed those problems with the Ducks. We'll have to work on that.

:eek:k:

Kick a dog when he is down. You had better watch out, that dog is about to wake up. When he does there won't be anything left but duck feathers. Not this year, though.

Kick a dog when he is down. You had better watch out, that dog is about to wake up. When he does there won't be anything left but duck feathers. Not this year, though.

Don't think I was doing anything negative relative to Tenn. I've tried to stay very positive. The only and I mean ONLY reason I started this thread was simply to find out if we were going to get a chance to see some Tenn football players competing in Eugene this coming week. Nothing more than that.

Reactions: 2 people
For the Ducks I believe De Anthony Thomas RB, Mathis CB and Kelly WR run three legs of the 4 X 100 for the Ducks. The 4 X 100 relay team turned a 39.86 in the Western Regional.

Our 4 x 100 team ran a 39.58 and is headed to Eugene. Arnez Hardnick, Jarael Nelvis, Reggie Juin and Jamol James.

Juin was a back up RB. I think his eligibility is up.

Thank you for you're clear vision and analysis. I hadn't noticed those problems with the Ducks. We'll have to work on that.

:eek:k:

Just an observation. Don't be sensitive. I like you guys but blowing that game allowed Bama another championship and I will not forgive you for that.

Yes, because our program is the shining standard of what every CFB program should be...

As someone who enjoys the perspective from fans of another team (especially from a non SEC team) it is annoying when you try to make them leave this stupid crap like this.

This Clay Aiken reference killed me hahahaha

Our 4 x 100 team ran a 39.58 and is headed to Eugene. Arnez Hardnick, Jarael Nelvis, Reggie Juin and Jamol James.

Juin was a back up RB. I think his eligibility is up.

Great, are any of the others playing football?

VN Store

Back