Need 6 Tickets For Florida Game

JohnyyKay

Hello all. Coming in from Philadelphia for Florida game. I need to buy 6 tickets. What is the best way to purchase them? Stubhub? Vols website?

Thanks in advance.

John

I need two myself, but it's recommended to use Ticketmaster as a verified resale marketplace. I've found that to be more expensive, but you can avoid scams I guess.

You wont be scammed going thru 3rd party ticket sites. Stubhub, VividSeats, Seetgeek, and Tickpick all have 100% money back guarantee. I have used all 4 and they stand behind their word. HOWEVER, their customer service is all overseas and can be somewhat difficult to navigate.

That being said, you need to be prepared to handle the situation financially, if there is an issue with the tickets you buy thru a 3rd party. Sellers can do some dumb stuff, or smart depending on who you ask, if prices change before the event. That may mean buying more tickets before you get refunded. It happens from time to time. Its the unfortunate price you gotta pay for a high demand event that sold out a while ago.

I bought on StubHub on game day in Omaha for a game not involving Tennessee. That was a mistake. The ticket wasn’t transferred. They didn’t declare it a failed transaction and refund me until 40 minutes after the game started. They made me keep waiting on the seller beyond first pitch. Since their remaining tickets were now more expensive than what I had paid, they left me stranded at the gate without tickets after having paid for parking. StubHub charged the seller who screwed up the full amount I had agreed to pay. Therefore, StubHub made substantially more money by me not getting the tickets than if the transaction had been successful, because they took the full amount from the seller instead of just taking their fees out of the full amount coming from me. StubHub would not even give me a measly coupon. I cannot imagine buying from them again, now that I know that they’ll make more money if I don’t get the ticket. I called back the next week and spoke to a supervisor, and I was shocked by how little StubHub cares about its customers.

Hello all. Coming in from Philadelphia for Florida game. I need to buy 6 tickets. What is the best way to purchase them? Stubhub? Vols website?

Thanks in advance.

John
John how do you feel like waiting until about 20ins before kickoff?

Thanks in advance.

John

Money, my friend. Lots and lots of money. 6 is an atypical number too, so you'll be paying through the nose for them.

Ticket resellers will be the least hassle but you had better steel yourself. If you haven't gone in a while - prices have skyrocketed as Tennessee recovered. Be prepared. Be very prepared. It will not be cheap.

Depending if you are willing to sit in the UF section, you may want to check the UF ticket office and see if they make any tickets available to the general public from their allotment.

Given the lack.of excitement with Napier, they may not travel well to Knoxville.

Reactions: Vfl2407
I bought on StubHub on game day in Omaha for a game not involving Tennessee. That was a mistake. The ticket wasn’t transferred. They didn’t declare it a failed transaction and refund me until 40 minutes after the game started. They made me keep waiting on the seller beyond first pitch. Since their remaining tickets were now more expensive than what I had paid, they left me stranded at the gate without tickets after having paid for parking. StubHub charged the seller who screwed up the full amount I had agreed to pay. Therefore, StubHub made substantially more money by me not getting the tickets than if the transaction had been successful, because they took the full amount from the seller instead of just taking their fees out of the full amount coming from me. StubHub would not even give me a measly coupon. I cannot imagine buying from them again, now that I know that they’ll make more money if I don’t get the ticket. I called back the next week and spoke to a supervisor, and I was shocked by how little StubHub cares about its customers.
This is a perfect example of the scenario that I was describing in my previous post.

This is a perfect example of the scenario that I was describing in my previous post.

I mistakenly thought they would get me a replacement ticket and if it cost more, that would be the penalty they charged the original seller. What makes it insidious is their decision to charge the full amount to the seller while cutting the buyer loose.

If the prices come down, they’re happy to sell to the buyer what is now a cheaper ticket for the buyer’s higher price. If the prices go up, they want to keep trying to sell the remaining tickets at the higher prices. Basically, when a transaction fails, StubHub’s focus is on extracting as much profit out of the situation as possible. If you buy from them in advance, I figure you’ll most likely have no problems. But, it’s reckless to buy from them on game day. I’m now scared to buy from anyone on game day except for the official marketplace. And, I’m done with StubHub. I realize that’s as effective as boycotting Coke or McD’s or Amazon, but StubHub is not making another buck off of me unless they become the official marketplace for a desired event.

I mistakenly thought they would get me a replacement ticket and if it cost more, that would be the penalty they charged the original seller. What makes it insidious is their decision to charge the full amount to the seller while cutting the buyer loose.

If the prices come down, they’re happy to sell to the buyer what is now a cheaper ticket for the buyer’s higher price. If the prices go up, they want to keep trying to sell the remaining tickets at the higher prices. Basically, when a transaction fails, StubHub’s focus is on extracting as much profit out of the situation as possible. If you buy from them in advance, I figure you’ll most likely have no problems. But, it’s reckless to buy from them on game day. I’m now scared to buy from anyone on game day except for the official marketplace. And, I’m done with StubHub. I realize that’s as effective as boycotting Coke or McD’s or Amazon, but StubHub is not making another buck off of me unless they become the official marketplace for a desired event.
I sold tickets on StubHub and they didn’t inform they had sold. So, I posted same tickets a few days later. Ended up having to pay for the set I had posted originally. Not a good experience

I could handle that but we have a party of 6. Is it possible to get 6 tix 20 minutes prior? Whats you strategy?
That’s very doubtful that all 6 of you could sit together. Probably have to break into 3 sets of 2.

VN Store

Back