Need opinion on Lake Ave. parking ASAP!!

wallsjm1

Just like the title says someone is trying to sell me a spot. Any good? I won't tailgate I just want in and out quick.

Well, isn't lake right behind Cumberland Ave? Is someone selling you a spot in their yard or driveway?

Lake ave garage is almost right beside the stadium. Great location without much walking. But heavier traffic/people near Neyland

Reactions: 1 person
Lake ave garage is almost right beside the stadium. Great location without much walking. But heavier traffic/people near Neyland

I'd agree. I am an out-of-towner (travel in for the game and head back home afterwards), and I have been parking on the Ag Campus for several years now. By the time I walk to my car after the game, I can usually get out real quick. Locust St. garage is pretty good too. The closer you park to the stadium, the longer it usually takes to get out.... Passes have seemed to be a little more scarce this year, but I am sure you could find something on Ebay or maybe even in the ticket forum on Volnation.

It is close but the traffic in and out is brutal. If you stay for the entire game (you had better) it is a wait to get out on to Cumberland. Take them and enjoy listening to the locker room show....

DON'T BUY IT!!!!!
That's the worst place to park for a game. KPD closes every road out & won't let you get on Cumberland. HORRIBLE GETTING OUT!!!

Don't do it and run away as fast as you can. It can take literally an hour to get out of there. Been there done that.

relatively easy to get into if you arrive early. Ridiculous to get out of though, if you try to leave right at the end of the game. Just stay in the stadium...hit the strip or sit in your vehicle and listen to the post game show.

VN Store

Back