Need some Pick’em help

OldTimer

919 miles
Staff member
I’m looking for 2-3 questions for Pick’em against Mississippi State. Everyone is going to pick Sweep or UT to win the series so I don’t want to ask that question. The home run thing has been used a lot, however I’m not against using it again.

I will pick the questions based on what I receive on this thread, if I use your question, it’s 2 free points.

Give me some good ones……..fire away

I’m going to try and post the Pick’em thread after tomorrow’s game as it’s a Thursday start.

Miss State averages about 1.5 stolen bases per game and is successful at over 88% clip! Given our less than stellar ability at catching base stealers, maybe we could do an O/U on amount of successful steals the bullpuppies will get for the series.

Of course if we don't allow base runners its hard to steal bases!! That is my hope.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Number of batters Kirby pitches to (including multiple at bats by the same batter)

Total number of different pitchers to take the mound for the Vols

Number of successful bunts in series by both teams (either sacrifice or hits)

Which team will “win the most innings”

Total Hits, Runs and Errors for both teams combined (over/under)

O/U Strikeout to walk ratio 3.5 or which team has the higher ratio

team with highest on base %

Strikeouts by our pitchers? How many Strikeouts Looking by Vols - over/under 11? How many pitcher appearances?

* O/U on series run differential
* O/U on unearned runs we give up in the series
* Total runs scored by us for the series with 10 points if you nail it and one point subtracted for each run you miss it by with a limit of going down to 0
* O/U on 3 up 3 down innings for MSU in the series

Reactions: SN-A-C Orange
O/U on how many innings M State starting pitchers will go before being pulled.....
will a TN pitcher have a save oppertunity in the series.......
O/U on how many walks will a pitcher give up....
will TN score a run in the first inning of any game and guess correctly how many

O/U Total Runs by both teams in the series

O/U Total Strikeouts by Chase Burns in relief over the weekend

Does Chase Dollander make it to the 7th inning? (Spin on your Skenes question)

O/U Total Runs Scored in 1st Inning By Tennessee for the Weekend

O/U Maui Ahuna RBIs for the weekend

Over/under # of reviews won by Tennessee.

Over/under # of double plays turned by Tennessee.

Over/under # of total pitches thrown by Tennessee.

Over/under # of earned runs allowed by Tennessee.

Over/under # of runs scored from 5 inning on by Tennessee.

Over Under on the total number of innings the starting TN pitchers go. :^) 15 would be my number
Over under on the total number of runs scored by both teams (combined) in the first inning of all games. :^) 12 would be my number.
Over under on the number of walks issued to Tn batters for the series. :^) 14 would be my number.
Over under on the number of TN players HBP for the series. :^) This is a close 2nd. 6 would be my number.
Number of hits for the series MS x2 or Tn? [Will TN more than double the number of hits that MS has ... for the series?] :^) This one is my personal favorite.

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back