Need To Recruit Noel Devine

They keep talking about "the old days". I think the '80's is about as far back as Miami fball goes, right??

This kid has been discussed on here before. I don't think he's going to Tennessee, but he is effing amazing anyways. Some of the most amazing crap I've ever seen. I read some article that this last season, he got over 300 yards and 6 TD's on 9 carries. Absolutely ridiculous.

Early List for the Junior to be:
Florida State
Georgia
Miami-FL
Michigan
Pittsburgh
Rutgers

Year Yards YPC TD
2002 (Fr.) 1,092 9.0 -
2003 (So.) 1,668 - 23

Not to be a pessimist but I remember a guy just like that in High School in West Tennessee. He went to Lake County High School. He had videos out there too. He made the MOST amazing plays in in HS. We used to game plan around him. His name was Flowers. He was recriuted and signed with a Div 1 school, not sure if it was Tennessee or not. To make a short story out of a long one. He was so cranked on Meth and cocaine that he couldnt be stopped on the field. Last I heard he OD'ed after being kicked out of college for drug abuse. Video's mean nothing to me. Get him in the room with a coach and let's see if he has the ethic or the attitude to be a Tennessee Vol.

:furious3:

Originally posted by TNVOLS1@May 12, 2005 6:04 AM
Florida State
Georgia
Miami-FL
Michigan
Pittsburgh
Rutgers

Year Yards YPC TD
2002 (Fr.) 1,092 9.0 -
2003 (So.) 1,668 - 23

We need to give Trooper a ticket to where ever this kid is.

his stats don't show for the runs he makes. plus most of them were aginst the same team, proably very sorry schools. Remeber travis henry rushed for 4,000 yards in one year in highschool, and this guy only gets 1,500. that is not very impressive for a highschool player. Yes he is fast, but some of them players can't tackle worth squat.

vols2345,
I was thinking the exact same thing.....I haven't seen a running back stiff arm like Henry in a long time.

I give the guy credit, he was blowing by a lot of players, yeah he could be on something but he also showed a lot of balance.

nice music....

Originally posted by milohimself@May 12, 2005 5:32 PM
He plays in south Florida... Isn't football down there supposed to be incredibly good?

yeah its good down here, But the talent level on every team isn't all good. He did all of them runs aginst about three teams, what about the other games??????? I am just saying that he may be alittle too small to play running back at the college level. like to see him break a tackle from jesse manhelona like that.

Well it's pretty obvious he's gonna get to play at that level, so let's see where he goes. I think he's gonna do big things, as long as he's not on speed.

Originally posted by TNVOLS1@May 12, 2005 6:04 AM
Florida State
Georgia
Miami-FL
Michigan
Pittsburgh
Rutgers

Year Yards YPC TD
2002 (Fr.) 1,092 9.0 -
2003 (So.) 1,668 - 23

Florida State
Georgia
Miami-FL
Michigan
Pittsburgh
Rutgers

Year Yards YPC TD
2002 (Fr.) 1,092 9.0 -
2003 (So.) 1,668 - 23

Ive heard alot about this kid. There is no way to tell if he is for real or not till he steps on the field. Though I am glad to see he has UGA at #2.

Originally posted by Fadeproof+May 13, 2005 3:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fadeproof @ May 13, 2005 3:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TNVOLS1@May 12, 2005 6:04 AM
Florida State 
Georgia 
Miami-FL 
Michigan 
Pittsburgh 
Rutgers

Year    Yards  YPC  TD
2002 (Fr.) 1,092 9.0 -   
2003 (So.) 1,668 - 23

Florida State
Georgia
Miami-FL
Michigan
Pittsburgh
Rutgers

Year Yards YPC TD
2002 (Fr.) 1,092 9.0 -
2003 (So.) 1,668 - 23

Ive heard alot about this kid. There is no way to tell if he is for real or not till he steps on the field. Though I am glad to see he has UGA at #2. [/quote]
Sorry&#33; I just cant get enough of fadeproofs video thing....If smokey wakes up and gets like UGAA our entire brass section is in trouble

VN Store

Back