Neiko Creamer article

These player name only threads make me nervous at a initial glance.:crazy:

Yeah, he's gonna be a pretty awesome player.

Reactions: 1 person
When he mentioned gaining 20 pounds in 6 months, I began to get nervous. Luckily, his next sentence was that he is moving his new weight well. It's exciting to see these commits buy in to the system!

Reactions: 1 person
This kid is very realistic about playing other positions. He plays several in HS.

Misleading thread title

and the thread title was changed after I wrote this

Last edited:
This guy has OLB all over him IMO. He would be an awesome TE, but he could be a great OLB. He has the body to play at 230 pounds and he is 6'4". He's got all the intangibles to be great on defense IMO.

Guys, our team will be set in 2015. The receivers will be Crooms, Creamer, North, Harris and the latest JUCO signee.

The q.b. (whomever it will be) will have plenty of experience. Either Dobbs, Ferguson or Peterman.

The runningbacks will be Paulk & Hurd.

The O-line will be full of sophomores and juniors.

The will be someone new because Woody & Downs will be gone.

The offense will be absolutely killer in 2015!!!!

2014...Croom, North and Creamer on the field together?.....good luck SEC secondaries!!
Don't forget Paul Harris (who was an EE this year), at 6'4" and even Cody Blanc, at 6'3." The overwhelming amount of size WR will be our calling card and why I think Worley or Peterman will thrive. Azzani has been pushing our WR's to be tough and physical, and I expect that to pay off with all the big WR's we have.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ_K7wPJhp8[/youtube]

VN Store

Back