Netflix gets rights to Narnia

I’ve liked a lot of their recent efforts. How they handled cancel cry towards Dave Chappelle was admirable.

They have had the rights to all seven books for the past four years but haven't done anything with it as far as I know.

Who made the movies? Disney? How did those fizzle out so fast?

I remember being forced to read these is 2nd grade. I never did take to it but I was definitely an outlier in the class.

Who made the movies? Disney? How did those fizzle out so fast?

I remember being forced to read these is 2nd grade. I never did take to it but I was definitely an outlier in the class.

Disney and Waldon Media. I'm really not sure why they didn't finish the series. All three films were very profitable. They did $1,556,000,000 at the box office with a combined budget of $560,000,000.

Disney and Waldon Media. I'm really not sure why they didn't finish the series. All three films were very profitable. They did $1,556,000,000 at the box office with a combined budget of $560,000,000.
What I'd heard was that production was slow with them, and they had issues a: with actors/ actresses aging up too quickly & b: contract issues

The best sign of the wisdom of Tolkien is that he put in his Will that Disney was never allowed to lay a finger of any of his writings 😂😂😂. I am sure Amazon or Netflix would have received the same treatment had they existed in 1977

VN Store

Back