New Assistant Coach

volingreeneville

Scott Edgar to be named as assistant head coach at UT. You know what this means! No Chuck Benson!!!! We shall see if CBP gets a second meeting with Tyler Smith or not. I bet the Smith's will not be happy about this.

If The Smith's arent happy...I dont give a damn. This is the University of Tennessee not Univ. of Tyler Smith. If they dont like it send him over to prep and forget about UT as UT will forget about him.

I think Edgar is an assistant coach at Ala-Birmingham..I would sure like to see the source though.

got my info from insidetennessee and there is a headline on there now that reads "Tyler Smith to prep school?" but I can not read it, because it is a pay site. We shall see how this plays out. If the kid does not realize what we have in Coach Pearl than C-YA later. We will be better in the long run. Also, I am from Greeneville, Tn about 90 minutes east of Knoxville.

Originally posted by toddbond007@Apr 13, 2005 12:31 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: really your from greenville??? never would have guessed... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dude at least spell it right its Greeneville. Named after the great Nathaniel Greene.

Cool, thanks for the info VIG.... :welcome: to the board!

VN Store

Back