New Baseball Forum

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
I enjoy following the Tennessee baseball team and I know several other here do also. It's very difficult to follow in the main board since the baseball topics drop off the first page so quickly. Anyway, I thought we would try giving baseball it's own forum and see how it goes. If we have enough activity here... we will keep it.

Go Vols.

This is the worst idea ever. No one cares about the Basevols but you, I can't believe you went ahead and did this...

:) J/K!!!

We'll be ok once Julio gets back on the field as far as producing more runs... our defense is what is worrying me... :sad:

Very nice idea. Is there any chance of making seperate football and basketball forums, or will they always been in the main forum?

Very nice idea. Is there any chance of making seperate football and basketball forums, or will they always been in the main forum?

Probably not right now as I think most like to talk about both in one main board but if we keep growing like we have been it's a possibility.

I like it, now it would be great to have a seperate basketball and football section!

I enjoy following the Tennessee baseball team and I know several other here do also. It's very difficult to follow in the main board since the baseball topics drop off the first page so quickly. Anyway, I thought we would try giving baseball it's own forum and see how it goes. If we have enough activity here... we will keep it.

Go Vols.
I watch UT when they are on TV.I do appreciate a separate forum because #1, the newspaper doesn't give them a ton of coverage. #2 I do have a interest #3Tennessee does produce a quality team.I would like to know of all the players on the team this year, who are the main ones that have returned.I hope our FSU three game stand is not indicative of our season though.I expect we should sweep this weekends games.

VN Store

Back