new commit?? Willie Bohannon

That is strange. They show he visited on 1/18/08 and has committed to Tennessee. Scout is not very reliable though.
Rivals seems to be more accurate and up to date. kkep is right, rivals still has him with a soft verbal to UK.
Govols will list it soon if it is true.

if he has committed, how does that effect
coples
wadley
savage
wells

hv? which ones are leaning to us?

if he has committed, how does that effect
coples
wadley
savage
wells

hv? which ones are leaning to us?

I feel like Coples and Savage are leaning to UT. Savage is going to announce Wednesday at 11:30AM at a press conference if he is going to UT or Auburn.

I have the same question. Will this effect others decisions? I image it will.....

We can't be choosey at these positions though. First come first serve!

I feel like Coples and Savage are leaning to UT. Savage is going to announce Wednesday at 11:30AM at a press conference if he is going to UT or Auburn.

I have the same question. Will this effect others decisions? I image it will.....

We can't be choosey at these positions though. First come first serve!

would love to get wadley and savage and make them dt's
wells and coples de's

well thats very good news. This guy knows what it's like to play with good athletes/teams

Well, i hope this doesnt make coples or savage not go to UT..
i think these two guys were higher up on our board.. so maybe phil and the staff didnt think the other 2 guys will come here.

40 times on D lineman are the most unimportant stat out there. When was the last time you saw a D lineman run 40 yards?
I would rather an explosive and quick lineman than a fast lineman.

VN Store

Back