New jerseys for sale?

ReBellVol

Sorry, merge if needed, but I thought I saw a link the other day where you could purchase the new jerseys. Does anyone have that link or did I just dream it? Thanks in advance.

Sorry, merge if needed, but I thought I saw a link the other day where you could purchase the new jerseys. Does anyone have that link or did I just dream it? Thanks in advance.

You didn't dream it....someone more savvy then me will eventually post it.

I wouldn't give you 2 cents for New Jersey.

At first glance, I thought it said New Jersey for sale too. My immediate thought after wtf, was good, maybe we can dump it on the Chinese.

Reactions: 2 people
Was excited to see New Jersey is for sale. Then found out you were talking about the new jerseys. :(

I wish we could sell New Jersey, California, Washington, Illinois and a few others.

Reactions: 1 person
Sports Seasons has the away jersey online. And Alumni Hall has Away and Home.

Sports Seasons says Gray jersey will be available Mid-September

Sports Seasons has the away jersey online. And Alumni Hall has Away and Home.

Sports Seasons says Gray jersey will be available Mid-September

Those at SS say the numbers are screened on. I can't imagine what the checkerboard numbers would look like screened on.

Those at SS say the numbers are screened on. I can't imagine what the checkerboard numbers would look like screened on.

LIke this... :sick:

jake+tate-albums-vol-picture4797-photo.jpg

That really doesnt look screened on...........and I can't tell if you're being serious or not with the sick smilie.

I'll wait on authentic myself.

The most out of state students at UT come from NJ - so the Garden States footprint in KTown is real. But I wouldnt want to buy New Jerseys or New Jersey. Can never have enough light orange clothes in your closet, IMO

VN Store

Back