New Program Video

"If you can't take care of the details in a controlled environment, you'll never take care of the details in an uncontrolled environment".

Quote from the video

Awesome quote and 100% true. Also, seems like I've heard that before.

Reactions: 5 people
Who was that getting the team pumped up was that Jacques Smith? Man I'm so pumped for this season

Yes, it was Jacques Smith.

Really hope he gets it together this year and annihilates some QBs.

mccullers seems to be struggling in that video, mainly with the running part...

If that does not let you have faith that a new chapter is evolving in our program, enjoy your sorrowful look back at the past four years. I feel this staff is building chemistry between these young men that will enable them to keep their cool even when faced with some overwhelming odds. We all know the odds that are surfacing already from a look at the schedule. It’s real hard to defeat a team, even when undermanned, if quit is not part of their mindset. JMHO

Reactions: 4 people
mccullers seems to be struggling in that video, mainly with the running part...

Smokey Mountain is doing his thing, as best as he can, I am sure. It's only natural to see a man of that stature have it a bit harder than say someone who is half his size. I look forward to seeing him kick some major arse in that interior come this season.

:good!:

As for the video posted, you can tell this team is working hard. It's nice to see a lot of team building exercises involved. I bet even though that pool is an exercise, it must feel good to take a swim in these hot summer months after sweating up a storm outside of it.

:)

Last edited:
i look forward to seeing him crush florida, bama and georgia's running backs this fall no excuses either, and when i say crush i mean flatten like the coke a cola that i got once was, it was so flat i could have walked across it.

Reactions: 1 person
Yes, it was Jacques Smith.

Really hope he gets it together this year and annihilates some QBs.

I think jacq is going to do nothing but improve his draft stock this year now that he is nothing but a pass rusher. He had no business being a linebacker that year in a three four just killed is development.

why do we have to have so many negative members?

102012_WEB_d_Sunseri_t618.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
"Some of you are mentally weak!"

I love it. Sounds like a military drill instructor. Break 'em down, then build them back up.

Awesome video. I think we're in for some exciting football with CBJ running the program.

i just want mccullers to be the best defensive tackle to ever come out of tennessee, he has a chance to do that this season..... call it negative if you will but i don't care

Alright, I think we need our VN Twitter army to tweet this video to every top recruit we're after. That made me wanna suit up and knock somebody the heck out!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back