New Recruit and update on Poole

Volsguy12

Reeves interested in Vols; Poole eyeing South Carolina

By Jeff Hood
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Published on: 10/07/07 10:17 PM
Latest news

Stone Mountain receiver Charles Reeves Jr. continues to consider scholarship offers from Auburn, Florida, Ole Miss, North Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia Tech.
Reeves will likely wait until near the end of the season to make a decision.
Without declaring Tennessee his front-runner, Reeves made clear his feelings for the Volunteers.
“I love the Tennessee program,” Reeves said. “It’s like one big happy family up there.”
Poole losing interest in Tennessee?
Stephens County running back Tauren Poole, who has committed to Tennessee, hasn’t entirely ruled out an offer from South Carolina.
“Tennessee is my first school,” Poole said. “But I just take it one day at a time. As it turns out, I’m a Volunteer right now.
“But I’m interested in South Carolina. They’ve got a running back leaving and one coming back. I think it’d be a plus for me coming in there as a freshman.”

We have a true "stable" as they say, so it was a questionable decision for Poole to begin with in my eyes, so it wouldn't surprise me if Poole strongly considered USC with their rise.

Reeves has been interested. There was talk a while back that he had committed or at least wanted to.

Sounds like he's trying to dodge the depth chart.

Great players earn their playing time. If the kid doesn't want to earn his snaps, I'm all for him going to South Carolina.

Sounds like he's trying to dodge the depth chart.

Great players earn their playing time. If the kid doesn't want to earn his snaps, I'm all for him going to South Carolina.
well put....i second that statement as well....

As the year wears on and we get to see more and more of Creer, dont be suprised if he heads to SC.

Creer will end up being the next "great" back at UT, barring injury. just my prediction.

wouldn't surprise me at all to see Poole to end up somewhere else. not only with our quartet of backs for next year but all I've heard about with him is how he's wavering and looking elsewhere.

VN Store

Back