New rivals articles on Savage and mclaine

basically said mclain really enjoyed his visit might go to lsu for a visit but its down to us and auburn signing day hll annouce i think... savage also liked his and also down to us and auburn e said alos signing day hell annouce or maybe a lil sooner and bohannon says we are neck and neck with kentucky and will make his decision soon to either switch to tenn or stay at uk so stay tuned

i think we might have a decent shot with savage, and it does indeed sound like ben martin will get a lot of playing time.:thumbsup::whistling:

Alabama Commitment Undra Billingsley on McClain...

"I think he's going to Tennessee, at least that's the impression he gave me," Billingsley says. "He told me that if he stays in the SEC, then he's going to Tennessee. He told me Alabama is not in it."

images of a Cadillac just danced through my head...

Didn't we pretty much have Cadillac wrapped up, but he decided to rethink after we signed Cedric Houston and Jabari Davis? Ouch, that was not a good deal for us. Also, I think he really wanted to wear #24, but we weren't going to let him take it away from whatever player had already claimed it.

Alabama Commitment Undra Billingsley on McClain...

"I think he's going to Tennessee, at least that's the impression he gave me," Billingsley says. "He told me that if he stays in the SEC, then he's going to Tennessee. He told me Alabama is not in it."

:question:

VN Store

Back