New Server Move Completed

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
If you have any issues with the board acting strange from here on out please post it in this thread.

Thanks.

oh ok. i couldn't see some of my threads earlier today, but i guess thats the reason. Are they gonna shoe back up?

New threads you posted today? You might have posted something right when they were switching over the database or something.

ok. because i cant see the "cubs" thread i made or the one were it says "need help".

from what i can tell it looks like the move must have occuered between 3:30 and 5:00 eastern time. Is this when these posts were made?

last night i had major problems, kept kicking me off (logging me out) but no probs today

Originally posted by vol_freak@Apr 10, 2005 6:37 PM
from what i can tell it looks like the move must have occuered between 3:30 and 5:00 eastern time. Is this when these posts were made?

yeah

I was having major problems too...A screen kept popping up saying that Mississippi State was going to win the SEC...Maybe its just a minor glitch

Originally posted by VolzOwn@Apr 10, 2005 8:06 PM
A screen kept popping up saying that Mississippi State was going to win the SEC...

For real? That is strange!

VN Store

Back