New to the board...

RockyTopHeel

Thanks to an ezinbox from another message board poster, I found this board and I already like what I see here.

Some may know me from other boards, but for those who don't, I'll try and stop by with basketball tidbits from time to time.

My name is Jeff Markman, and I used to run VolBall.com. I also have done basketball recruiting work for PrepStars.com & Prep Stars Recruiters' Handbook, InsideCarolina, Phog.net, and other sites over the past few years.

I'm happy to be joining your community, and hope I can help out. Thanks.

-Jeff

Glad to have ya

Been readin your posts on scout.com

seem to always have great info keep up the good work and enjoy your stay

Originally posted by RockyTopHeel@Jun 14, 2005 6:00 PM
Thanks to an ezinbox from another message board poster, I found this board and I already like what I see here.

Some may know me from other boards, but for those who don't, I'll try and stop by with basketball tidbits from time to time.

My name is Jeff Markman, and I used to run VolBall.com.  I also have done basketball recruiting work for PrepStars.com & Prep Stars Recruiters' Handbook, InsideCarolina, Phog.net, and other sites over the past few years.

I'm happy to be joining your community, and hope I can help out.  Thanks.

-Jeff
[snapback]103921[/snapback]​

Welcome aboard Jeff. Great to have someone with your background and knowledge around. I remember some of your stuff from volball.com. Glad you found us.

Welcome!

Here are some helpful hints to blending in to the board

Rule #1 - I am never right.
Rule #2 - LIO is never wrong.

Thanks for the welcomes, all.

I'll be heading down to Peach Jam in about a month, and will report on what I see. It isn't going to be a loaded event as far as Tennessee prospects are concerned, but there should be some outstanding basketball there nonetheless.

And, I have to say, I'm rather impressed with this message board interface. Reminds me of the good old days before ezboard took over...

I checked out PrepStars, looks like a pretty good source. So do we get a "VolNation discount"? :D

Seriously though, looks like some good information. I may have to join.

Originally posted by NCGatorBait@Jun 16, 2005 7:25 AM
Welcome aboard bro..I have seen you at the InsideCarolina board as I post there as well! :wavey:
[snapback]104493[/snapback]​

Where do you NOT post?

Originally posted by NCGatorBait@Jun 17, 2005 5:06 PM
Nole boards...tired of being banned for nothing! :devilsmoke:
[snapback]105003[/snapback]​

So they are as tolerant as Bammers?

Originally posted by utvolpj@Jun 17, 2005 6:08 PM
So they are as tolerant as Bammers?
[snapback]105004[/snapback]​

They dont take constructive criticism from a rival...period. I posted some concerns about their team...was banned...came back as a "Nole" poster..posted basically the same thing and was agreed upon by most.

Wow there are just so many people on this board now that if you leave for a week you could be lost. Freak maybe you should start chargin for the site................

VN Store

Back