New Years Eve Plans

spacemonkey

For those of you VOLS who are coming to Dallas and don't know where to go to celebrate New Years Eve, I've got a great suggestion for you. If you dance like this :pepper: or like this :shakeit:
then you should know that my band, Space Monkey, is playing at a club/bar/restaurant in North Dallas. If you dance other ways then you're still invited.

The biggest advantage other than the great music is that there is NO COVER CHARGE. People who go to clubs in Dallas for New Years can tell you that it would easily cost you $20 in cover somewhere else. If you go to Sam's Boat in Addison you get in FREE.

So if you guys want more information you can contact the club (A link to info is included at the bottom of this listing) or you can visit our website, www.SpaceMonkeyBand.com , which will probably also suggest you contact the club. The website has some recordings which midly resemble our sound, we're really much better live, and a playlist for you to look over. The music style is top 40 cover music covering the last 30-40 years. You can also email me if you have questions. Lostcausemc@netscape.net

Thanks hope to see some of you guys out there sportin your orange and white. And sorry for the shameless plug but hey, a man's gotta promote somehow.

http://www.addisontexas.net/where_to_eat/r...s/sams_boat.asp
www.SpaceMonkeyBand.com

Nope, its a Tom Anderson. That kid is unblieveable. Listen to that GNR solo and then listen to again and think to yourself "This kid is 22?"

I'm 16 and I play a little guitar, myself. I think I could handle that. He is pretty good, though.

All that you need to do is turn the speakers up and play Rocky Top about every 30 minutes. Tennessee fans will come by the dozen. Not even knowing why they came. Some mysterious force will draw them to the restaurant, where they will stand in a trance listening to your music. If you play it, they will come! ;)

Two suggestions:

1. Lose the cheesy banner, it makes you look like a run-of-the-mill, struggling top-40 cover band without the creativity or initiative to write and perform its own music.

2. Pay girls to dress like this and stand in the front of your shows:

Attachments

• spacemonkey.jpg
    spacemonkey.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 0
Why would we pay them to come to the shows when they do that already? It's just less money for me. Thanks for the suggestions though. And thanks to all of you who have visited the site, and those who are planning or thinking about coming out.

VN Store

Back