Newuser

ParisVol

I'm brand-new to this board. I'm a big Vol fan from Paris (west Tennessee). Looking forward to joining you guys, and looking forward to having Coach Pearl in the fold. I think he will do a good job. Everybody just needs to get behind him.

welcome aboard! GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow lots of ppl are joining now... its so beautiful... maybe im just sauced tho... welcome!!! just dont say anything negative about bob knight or theyll rip u a new one... and that hurts...

Originally posted by toddbond007@Mar 28, 2005 2:43 PM
wow lots of ppl are joining now... its so beautiful... maybe im just sauced tho... welcome!!! just dont say anything negative about bob knight or theyll rip u a new one... and that hurts...

It wasn't about Bob Knight bond, you said that you were going to start pulling for bama, uga or florida if we get him.

That is what people were responding to.....

welcome parisvol....i'm from mckenzie originally and i worked in paris for about ten years... i live in northern missouri now but i still love my vols. i always visit Big Orange Kountry in dresden whne i'm down and i saw that there is a new vols store in paris last time i was there. maybe you used to see me running around paris...i had a white ford van with vols stuff all over it and on fridays and saturdays i would fly ten flags from it...it was a beautiful sight....across the windshield it said"It's GOOOOD!!!" it was pretty hard to miss.

OWB... i was just letting my thoughts out that knight is a leech and a plague to the skool regardless of how many wins he woulda got us and u all were like inviting him into our house like a vampire

Not a bad idea. Do you all think we should have an introuduction forum or maybe a pinned introduction thread?

VN Store

Back