Neyland Stadium bleachers from 2010

508mikey

Anyone know if they still have them for sale ? There was a website called Big Orange Store selling them.

Last edited:
There are still bleachers from Neyland and seats from Stokely available. When I purchased my bleachers (seems like 2010 sounds about right), I purchased them from Tradingo off the UTsports website. They were a great addition to my Vol room. The UTsports website also had a link to BRINGHOMESTOKELY which sold some items from Stokely. Supposedly, Tradingo was going to sell off parts of the basketball court from Stokely, but I never saw it. My Dad played on that court, so I really wish I could have gotten some....

I ordered a 36" section from them a few years ago. Came with orange caps to cover up the ends they cut; i ended up having to glue them down as they aren't exactly a tight fit. My section of bleachers even came with some old gum stuck to the bottom.

Reactions: 1 person
I ordered a 36" section from them a few years ago. Came with orange caps to cover up the ends they cut; i ended up having to glue them down as they aren't exactly a tight fit. My section of bleachers even came with some old gum stuck to the bottom.

Authentic!

VN Store

Back