Neyland tradition

I'd gladly give up having the last one to have won more than one.
I agree, but I'll take what I can get. 🤣. That game in 22 was just magical though. The feelings, atmosphere, even at home with friends, and that moment, best feeling I've had from football in years. I hate Georgia, that Dobbs hail Mary was magical, but that bama win was just on another level. Idk if it would've felt the same if we'd win more. All that, and I still agree.

I agree, but I'll take what I can get. 🤣. That game in 22 was just magical though. The feelings, atmosphere, even at home with friends, and that moment, best feeling I've had from football in years. I hate Georgia, that Dobbs hail Mary was magical, but that bama win was just on another level. Idk if it would've felt the same if we'd win more. All that, and I still agree.
🧡🤍🧡🤍🧡🤍

yeah, it was a wonderful weekend, going to calhouns on Friday and going home Saturday, what a great experience.

Shame on you for not giving us more options, what kind of evil is this? Should have been a poll because I can think of other things I'd rather than having the last one.

I think you should delete this thread and start another one with options.

Reactions: joevol33
We were 2-18 against Saban including his time at LSU, yea I won’t miss him
And we went through 5 coaches and three ADs. Face it, we were a very unstable program and thank "God those days are behind us. With the ADs we had , we were lucky our Athletic Department was the reason our football and many other sports were noncompetitive. That has now changed and every sport at Tennessee is in good shape and will continue to improve. I am very eager about our future can hardly wait to see our teams play this year and for the upcoming years.

It’s a great memory. To be sitting in the stands with 4 of my best friends for many years (I call them my pallbearer group) and stay in the stands and celebrate with them was phenomenal. My wife the journalist (who despises sport although her dad and uncles both coached and played at the highest levels and most here would know🤷‍♂️) begin to get wind of what was happening in Knoxville and whipped out one of her best columns in years immediately afterwards. Those are cherished memories for me as well. Oh… and it just happened to be Bama we beat!

Reactions: joevol33
Shame on you for not giving us more options, what kind of evil is this? Should have been a poll because I can think of other things I'd rather than having the last one.

I think you should delete this thread and start another one with options.
*then

VN Store

Back