NFL 2K5

Gatorhater

Don't know how many of you have PS2's/X-Box's at home but I've been playing Madden football on the PS2 for years and am a huge fan. One of the best parts of the upcoming football season is the rollout of each vendor's new games. Like I said, I'm a HUGE Madden fan, but Dr. Rosenrosen turned me on to a new game this year: NFL 2K5. They're pushing it hard in hopes of breaking into Maddens game dominance and it's on sale at Target right now for 15.88. At that price, (and since Madden is still a week or so away from release date) I didn't think I could go wrong so I picked it up. I must give it great props - it's a really cool game, gorgeous graphics and tons of neat ingame features (inside vs. outside positioning for DB's, LB's, the ability to lead your throw left or right to take advantage of the DB's coverage, etc...). Plus, it's like being completely immersed in the ESPN Gameday experience with Chris Berman and Trey Wingo (spelling?). I was very impressed and have to recommmend it to anyone who is killing time playing last years game waiting on '05 to come out. If anyone picks it up, let me know your opinion!

I need to get it. I can't believe you of all people would play anything besides Madden. What is this world coming to?

VN Store

Back