NFL Draft Highlights

Here's a highlight to focus on: Will Levis (a "definite top 3 or 4 pick") sitting in the green room all last night. I think he's still in there this morning.

Heh.

Go Vols!
agreed. this was definitely the highlight for me. dude was so self confident, loved seeing him getting stuck in the green room all night. loved that they kept going back to him.

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
I was surprised how many QB's went early in this draft. I did not feel the QB's were all that special this year.

Reactions: walkenvol
Richardson at 4 ?!!?!?

Richardson got the benefit of the doubt because he's such a physical freak and probably reminds NFL personnel a bit of Lamar Jackson, though he's not as quick as Jackson. He had some really bad games and has definite accuracy issues that he'll need to overcome--and it will be interesting to see how early he plays.

I never understood why Levis was considered a potential Top Ten pick--except that teams in their desperation reach for QBs every year and he is physically gifted. But he just wasn't that good on tape--threw 22 picks over the last 2 years. That's absurdly bad for a college QB. In his case NFL teams seemed more sensible, for a change, in a way that they weren't with Richardson. I mean, I'd take Hooker before Levis. Both figure to go in the 2nd tonight--we'll see which one goes first. Might be Levis because he's younger.

Richardson got the benefit of the doubt because he's such a physical freak and probably reminds NFL personnel a bit of Lamar Jackson, though he's not as quick as Jackson. He had some really bad games and has definite accuracy issues that he'll need to overcome--and it will be interesting to see how early he plays.

I never understood why Levis was considered a potential Top Ten pick--except that teams in their desperation reach for QBs every year and he is physically gifted. But he just wasn't that good on tape--threw 22 picks over the last 2 years. That's absurdly bad for a college QB. In his case NFL teams seemed more sensible, for a change, in a way that they weren't with Richardson. I mean, I'd take Hooker before Levis. Both figure to go in the 2nd tonight--we'll see which one goes first. Might be Levis because he's younger.
How do you point out Levis’ interceptions without mentioning Richardson lost to Vandy? Vandy - the team we curb stomped. How can a QB lose to Vandy and be drafted 4th - that’s a real head scratcher to me.

Here's a highlight to focus on: Will Levis (a "definite top 3 or 4 pick") sitting in the green room all last night. I think he's still in there this morning.

Heh.

Go Vols!

Same here. He may prove me wrong, but I never got the hype for his being a high draft choice to begin with.

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
Will Levis, widely expected to be picked in first round of 2023 NFL Draft, suffers awkward moments as he isn’t chosen
I thought his 1st round hype was weird.
He had to hug a pillow.

images

230428093620-01-will-levis-nfl-draft-day-one.jpg

He needs to be careful. His GF is definitely 1st RD caliber.
3f4732cfe42f43708c692b4c2635656d_xl.jpg

Last edited:
Levis has decided to take his ball and go home. Won't be attending the draft tonight. That certainly won't send a great message to the teams interested in taking a qb in the second or third rounds. Then again, with a girlfriend like that, I'd want to get her back home as soon as possible, too.

VN Store

Back