Nfl Draft

vols2345

Volnation's resident sunshine pumper
what volunteer do you think will be drafted first?

I'll go with burnett. but munoz might go high too.

I'll go with Munoz.......Burnett will go high but not as high as Munoz....It will be those two and then Cedric Houston...I think Ced will go kind of late

I think all the injuries Munoz gets will be a knock on him, I see burnett going in the first round to the jets.

Anyone think that Jabari Davis will go somewhere?

If Davis goes, he would be a good back to have in the back field for short yardages....Other than that I don't see a good reason why he would be picked up...Unless they want to make him a LB or something

why not davis at fullback? I can see that. I can also see houston being a starting running back in the nfl in 3 to 4 years.

or how loaded were gonna be next year because we barley lost anyone. I say we get respect, I mean no one really disrespects us.

Colquitt and Burnett are our main guys in the draft. Houston will certainly get his shot, but let's face it, he played well for us but I'm not sure if he can keep up in the big leagues. He's gonna have to stay healthy and learn how to hold on to the ball. I think that Munoz will do great once he gets a good conditioning trainer.

Houston hold on to the ball?? did he fumble that much.....i dont remember him fumbling all that much.....and they said colquitt could go in the 2nd round....dont be surprised if he does or doesnt....cant ever tell these days

Originally posted by milohimself@Mar 1, 2005 9:14 PM
I think that Munoz will do great once he gets a good conditioning trainer.

Are you saying that Tennessee strength and conditioning trainers aren't good Milo?

Because I agree if you are!

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood+Mar 1, 2005 6:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Orangewhiteblood @ Mar 1, 2005 6:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-milohimself@Mar 1, 2005 9:14 PM
I think that Munoz will do great once he gets a good conditioning trainer.

Are you saying that Tennessee strength and conditioning trainers aren&#39;t good Milo?

Because I agree if you are&#33; [/quote]
Does the name University of Tenderknee ring any bells?

VN Store

Back