nfl gridiron challenge

vols2345

Volnation's resident sunshine pumper
I heard Kirk herbstreet say something really funny during the tire toss competition. When jason Witten came up and threw it farther than anyone else kirk herbstreet said, well what do you expect, he is from tennessee. I thought that was pretty funny.

There were all sorts of Tennessee jokes... During the wheel barrow competition, they were talking about "Practice 'cause he's from Tennessee." Although he said it was true during an interview.

I'm kinda bummed Nationals lost Gridiron Stars. I was really pushing for Julius Jones, the possible new savior of the Cowboys.

the jokes where in light of Tennessee having lots of rural areas with hard working folks who would find themselves doing those types of things while making their living, there's no shame in that, not everyone can make a living sitting behind a desk or at a computer and some of us don't want to

Yeah - I think it's more of a southern stereotype than a shot at anyone in particular; sort of like making fun of Cheeseheads, New England accents or farm boys from Nebraska.

Originally posted by GAVol@Jun 10, 2005 7:02 AM
Yeah - I think it's more of a southern stereotype than a shot at anyone in particular; sort of like making fun of Cheeseheads, New England accents or farm boys from Nebraska.
[snapback]102397[/snapback]​

That's what I was getting at...

Milo, what stereotype do they make fun of Oregonians with? I honestly can't think of one and I need something to store in my memory in case you get out of line. :lol:

VN Store

Back