NFL starts tonight!!!!

jakez4ut

Patience... It's what's for dinner
and unfortunately, it's the Steelers vs. a very good Miami team with out big ben and a less then healthy h. ward...ugh.

hope heinz feild and charlie batch are enough, but i have a feeling i'm going to see Miami load up and stop the run and dare batch to beat 'em. could be an ugly start for the defending champs.

but on a more positive note, i am going to the Panthers/Falcons game sunday where i hope to see the Panthers dismantle Vick limb from limb.

Go Steelers, hopefully.
Go Panthers, definitely.

they just brought the bus out on a bus....awesome. Pittsburgh looks great tonight....you got to love it.

hope the excitement lasts and the steelers win....

oh, and i officially don't like the Pink opening song. terrible.

Not gonna watch it. I don't want to hear about Super Bowl 40. It still turns my stomach. And there will probably be a ton of talk about it.

sour grapes Milo? pre game was awesome!!!!

and i have to admit, as the 2nd half gets started, i'm not displeased with what i'm seeing.

who the hell is wes welker???? that guy is sneaky fast.

oh, i like this...across the middle to Ward...i think he's OK, and i think Batch is getting confident. hope it continues.

he finally got caught...he's been holding the ball a bit too long all night...

I thought I heard somewhere the Pittsburgh offense averages just 3 points less per game than it does with Ben Roethlisberger in there.

offensive line though has been pretty good all night...i expect this to be a slug fest the rest of the way, that is if we can figure out a way to tackle little Wes Welker....

I thought I heard somewhere the Pittsburgh offense averages just 3 points less per game than it does with Ben Roethlisberger in there.
yeah, i heard the same thing....doesn't sound like a lot, but for a team that is conservative in philosophy, that's a lot....

need more of that..they've been close all night, but they got to put DC on the ground more.

i thought for sure Dan4vols would be out and about tonight....?:whistling:

OK, i'm shutting up now...

nice stiff arm by chambers. we need a turnover....yikes.

Hold em to a FG. Mare is my kicker in one of my leagues

And would it kill them to throw to McMichael. Geez

Zach Thomas is lucky they didn't call a late hit on that slide

Costly fumble by Batch. Hines looks good tonite. Traylor is having a big game for the Fins.

Saban needs to work on his red flag throwing ability. At that point, you pretty much have to peg the ref with it.

Doesn't look like the Steelers have missed Roethlisberger that much tonight. Can't imagine the game going any different or better for them if he was out there.

Heath Miller should not have scored, Tidwell. Cheater.

VN Store

Back