Nico is simply a good dude!

Chickenfarmer

Wow, Nico is unreal leading the Big Orange down the field. I am even more impressed how humble and respectful he is. Running to meet up with his team after post game interview tonight with Holly Roe, a couple of NCSU coaches shouted out some congratulatory words to him. Nico stops, turns around and runs up to shake their hands and say thank you.

We have won the Lottery with Nico. What a great dude and role model. He is the best QB. Period. He will bring in so many 4 & 5 Star recruits that just want to be around him. Tennessee Football is back in the top 10 to stay. It just gets better from here. We will still lose some games but the Tradition of winning on the Hill have returned. Thank you CJH and staff. It’s great to be a Tennessee Vol.

Wow, Nico is unreal leading the Big Orange down the field. I am even more impressed how humble and respectful he is. Running to meet up with his team after post game interview tonight with Holly Roe, a couple of NCSU coaches shouted out some congratulatory words to him. Nico stops, turns around and runs up to shake their hands and say thank you.

We have won the Lottery with Nico. What a great dude and role model. He is the best QB. Period. He will bring in so many 4 & 5 Star recruits that just want to be around him. Tennessee Football is back in the top 10 to stay. It just gets better from here. We will still lose some games but the Tradition of winning on the Hill have returned. Thank you CJH and staff. It’s great to be a Tennessee Vol.
I noticed that, too. He is articulate and well mannered.

He also leaned over and patted a NC State player on the ground that had been injured on a play in the 3rd quarter. Nico appears to be a rock-solid person.
He’s like that.

Born and bread into him from his culture. He asked the NC State player if he was alright and when he said he was fine. He’s a fantastic ambassador.

But not weak either 😅. He threw that DB that hit him late ahahaha

VN Store

Back