Nico now has a nickname!

Yeaaaa-a-a-a-h, heard a player say that on one of the shows this week. All I thought was "Oh, that's super, a slang word for a bag of drugs. That'll make for a great interview question." Yep. Yep yep yep.

alrightthen.gif

The gist for those who don't want to click/read
Don't like, but I ain't the player's coach, teammate, mom, or daddy.
I'd prefer Zipper, Expresso, or even Bombardier.
On the other hand, since he delivers the package right in the (hands) pocket, well....

Since the 8 ball is the winning ball in a game of 8 ball pool, it's cool to me.....Good they didn't call Dobbs cue ball for his bald head.

Good to have football back.

1A4J.gif

Last edited:
Since the 8 ball is the winning ball in a game of 8 ball pool, it's cool to me.....Good they didn't call Dobbs cue ball for his bald head.

1A4J.gif
The losing ball for me most of the time

The losing ball for me most of the time
Dobbs, cueball, believe it or not, I never saw that nickname for him. Makes sense, I referred to him as the Dobb Goblin. Man! That ticked some folks off back then. They jumped to the conclusion I was mocking his lack of eyebrows. Being a former Marvel Comics fanboy, his name suggested a phonetic similarity to the Hobgoblin, a Spider-man foe. And off I went. But cueball, I honestly never saw it used for Dobbs.

1A4J.gif

Bravo zulu on that!. Nico needs to do Vol Walk in that jacket. lol

Reactions: GameTime

VN Store

Back